Chapter 3

Ugh Mondays. I hate Mondays.

        It's been three days since I found out. I haven't really talked to anyone about it since. Except Demi. But even then we don't really talk about it. I haven't told my friends. I haven't seen them since school on friday. I guess I'll have to tell them today. 

        I finished getting ready and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I have been watching what I've been eating the past few days. I don't want to gain anymore weight. That would just make the hate even worse. I haven't really recieved a lot of hate this weekend, but I also haven't been checking twitter lately. 

        I really don't want to go to school today. I don't want to face anyone. Especially since Aydyn is coming back from vacation today. Aydyn is the school bully, also the most popular girl at school. She loves to give me a hard time. I really don't understad what I ever did to her. But for whatever reason she loves to see me struggle and fail. She would go to any length just to make sure I'm not happy. She and her 'possy' are always putting me down. Sometimes it gets to the point where I don't even like coming to school, and thats coming from me the geekiest kid around. 

        I don't like talking to people about being bullied so I bought a journal awhile back and I write everything that they have ever done to me in it . I keep it with me where ever I go. I couldn't risk anyone reading that. EVER.

        After finishing my apple I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on. Now just to wait for Maddie. Man that girl takes forever to get ready. 

"Maddie, It's time to go!!"

"Coming"

"Mom, do you want me to drive them to school this morning?" Demi said grabbing her keys.

"Sure, thanks Demi."

"Shotgun!" Maddie yelled running out the door.

        I got into the backseat of the car. It was a silent car ride. I was too busy mentally preparing myself for what Aydyn would do to me today. "You alright kiddo?" Demi asked. "Ya I'm fine. Just a little tired thats all." I lied. We pulled up to the school. " Have a good day girls. See you after school!" Demi said. "Thanks Dem. See ya." I shut the door and headed towards the front doors. Maddie met up with her friends and walked away with them. Great. It was just going to be me. All alone walking through the halls. Do you ever wonder if people are staring at you? Judging you because you are walking alone? I feel like that all the time. 

        I was almost in the clearing. I could see my locker and no sign of Aydyn yet. Just as I thought I was in the clear, I saw her. There she was walking down the hall. Her gorgeous brown locks flowing behind her with the super snobs behind her. That's what I refer to her possy, Jessica and Tawni. They aren't the brightest people to have walked the earth, but nobody cares cause they hold power at this school.

        As my head hit the ground I could feel all my books and papers spread out across the floor of the hallway. She tripped me. " Well, well, well if it isn't little miss Lovato. Long time no see." She had an evil look on her face. I was scared for what was about to come. "Get up." I scrambled to get up trying to grab my stuff. "Gain any weight over the weekend?"

"I-I-I"

"Oh just shut it fatso. Of course you did. You always have your ugly face stuffed. Oh didn't your screw up of a sister come home this weekend? You are just like her aren't you? Fat, Ugly and don't forget worthless." 

        I stood there emotionless. I didn't know what to say. I could let the fact that I was getting bullied go, I deserve it. But no one, absolutely no one talks about my big sister like that. BeforeIi knew what I was doing I spoke up. 

Being a Lovato SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara