Chapter 27- Little Angel

**Becca's POV**

"Demi?"

"What do you want?"

"Can we please just talk about this?"

"Why? Did he break up with you?"

"No." Ouch, that was rude.

"Then what do you want?" 

"I want to apoligize but all you have been doing this week is ignoring me."

"Yeah and all you've been doing this week is hanging out with him."

"Why don't y-....." I was interrupted by the sound of Demi's phone. She grunted as she went to answer it. She was on the phone for a good three to five minutes and there was some definate yelling over that conversation. When she hung up she came back looking more mad than ever. 

"That was my publicist. YOU CAUSED MY LOVATICS TO FIGHT AT THE PARK TODAY?!?!?!? What ruining our relationship isn't enough you have to go and attempt to sabotage my career too?"

"No Demi.. that's not what happened at all. It was your stupid tweets that started their fight. Infact I was telling them that I would never hurt you and then they started throwing hate towards me. It wasn't me at all.  I was trying so hard to stop them, but they wouldn't listen to me."

"Ya right. I can't believe this. Why are you doing this to me after all I did for you?"

"Demi. I'm telling you the truth. I'm sorry okay. I didn't ever mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to blow you off okay. I know I am a terrible sister. But atleast I am trying to mend this stupid fight, where as you won't even listen to me."

"Ya you're right. You are a very terrible sister. Just get out of my face. Got it? I don't want to see you."

"B-But.. Demi you're my sister. You can't just not see me again. I thought you loved me?"

"Ya well you're wrong. I hate your stupid boyfriend and I hate you."

"B-But why?" I whispered as she slammed te door and I hobbled away. 

My worst nightmare had come to life. Demi and I have had some pretty tough times but never once has she ever said she's hated me. How can I even go on if the one thing that keeps me going doesn't want me? I have always said I could never live to see the day that my very own sister hated me. Never did I ever think that day would ever exist. I don't even know what to do with myself. The human being that I love most in this world, over any boy or any friend or family member in that matter, hates my guts. 

I made my way to my bedroom where I finally let myself cry. I couldn't handle this anymore. I went into a full on breakdown. I cried for hours upon hours until my tear ducts had run out of tears. I then sat in silence trying to calm myself down so I could sleep. Minute after minute I found myself thinking about those three words that had come out of my sisters mouth.

I hate you.

Those three words kept repeating in my head over and over. 

I hate you.

I hate you.

I hate you.

Finally my mind and body went numb and I was able to fall into a brief slumber.

**Demi's POV**

"Ya well you're wrong. I hate your stupid boyfriend and I hate you."

"B-But why?" I barely heard her whisper as she limped away. 

I slammed my door and slowly slid down to the floor, beginning to cry. Her words kept ringing in my ear.