Chapter 18- You Again?

***Becca's POV***

Paradise.

This place is absolute paradise. Like seriously I haven't been to a more beautiful place EVER. The moment we walked into our bungalo I just about cried of pure happiness. I was smiling so much. Everything was so perfect. I haven't been this happy in a long time. 

Demi was taking forever in the bathroom so I decided to pull out my phone and go on twitter. The first thing I did was send out a tweet. 

"@Beccadlovato:BEST VACATION EVER!!"

"I'm glad you think so." Demi gigled.

"Uhh??" What was she talking about?

"BEST VACATION EVER!!" She tried to imitate me but epically failed. I laughed.

"Don't mock me." I said with a fake frown on my face. 

"Imitation is a form of flattery. I flatter you." She winked at me. 

"You're wierd." I shook my head laughing.

"What? You don't want me to flatter you?" She teased. I sighed looking at the bracelet, that Dallas gave me, on my wrist.  I heard Demi sigh, as she sat next to me. 

"Look. I know you miss Dallas. I do too, but can we try and put that aside for two weeks and focus on us? I really want this to be effectful for us." I sighed, but a smile slowly grew on my face when I came to a realization. 

"You are so jealous."

"Am not." She lied. I could tell.

"Are too. Demi. Just admit it. Your jealous of Dallas. We both know it."

"No I'm not. Why would I be jealous. I have nothing to be jealous of." 

"What if I told you that Dallas and I got matching tattoos. Would that make you jealous? Uh?" Her face dropped.

"Maybe." She murmured. 

"What was that? Somebody jealous?"

"Okay. Fine I admit it. I'm jealous. Okay. There. I said it. Happy now?" I could tell this was really bothering her. 

"Why?" My tone of voice changed. I wasn't teasing anymore.

"Because. I see the way you look at her. She's your world. Your rock. You said it yourself." It went silent. "You used to look at me that way, until I went and screwed everything up. I wish we could be that close again. I wish I was as important to you as she is."

"Aww Demi." I grabbed her hands, looking deep into her eyes with every ounce of love in my body. "You are my world and my rock, it's just going to take awhile to regain our relationship. You should know by now that you mean almost everything to me, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You have nothing to be jealous of. Okay?" She sighed, as I put her arms around me. 

"Promise?"

"I promise Demi. You know what?"

"What?"

"You really have nothing to worry about. Know why?"

"Why?" She asked as I pulled her closer to me holding on and looking up to her.

"Because right here in this moment, there's no place I would rather be than right here in your arms. I don't even care so much that we are in Bora Bora right now. I mean of course  this place is amazing, but we could be in a barn and I still would rather be in your embrace than anywhere else in the world. I mean it Demi. Dallas is great, but she can't give me Demi hugs or cuddles and those are my favourite things in the world. Apart from you."