Chapter 36- Last Resorts

Demi's POV**

"Becca, baby wake up." I kissed my baby sisters face. She's definetly warmed up to me since she has gotten here. Infact, she has been super cuddly lately. Still no progress on her talking though.

She rolled over grabbing onto my arm, which was her way of saying 'stay and cuddle with me'.

"Okay fine but only for five more minutes." I slid down into the bed, once again, letting Becca nestle into my side. I have to admit I like this side of Becca. Don't get me wrong I miss her voice but it has been kind of nice just being able to cuddle next to her in silence. In a way I'm contradicting myself because as much as I enjoy the time we are having I really need her to talk. During her visit I have gotten my self more attached to the idea of her staying. Part of me feels like I would not last much longer on tour not only without company but without Becca. You never realize how much you need a person until they need you. I've gotten used to sleeping with Becca again and I don't want to go back to life without her. I know it seems like I favorite Becca over Maddie and in a way I do. It's just my relationship with Becca is very different. I don't think I love any of them more or less I just have very different bonds with each of them.

"Okay Beccs. We have to get up now." She looked at me with a disapproving face.

"C'mon it's our last day together. You don't really want to spend it in bed do you? Besides I have plans for the two of us." In reality the plans were really just a last resort to get her to speak. I also really wanted to spend my day off with her, but if I get her to talk it won't be our last day.

She rolled her eyes and traipsed to the bathroom. After about half an hour we were both ready to go. Once we got to our destination for the day we walked around hand in hand. We were at a local park in the city we were currently in.

"So Becca. Am I going to hear that lovely voice of yours before you leave tomorrow?" I asked hopefully. She just shook her head. I tried to get an answer out of her but all she did was squezze my hand and look away. I sighed of frustration earning a look of sorrow from her.

"If only you knew what that voice of yours could do." I whispered but don't think she heard me.

We made our way to a spot infront of the water that I had previously saved. I had my my manager set up a little picnic for us. I might aswell try and get her to eat before she leaves. I haven't actually seen her eat a full meal this whole entire week. Now I see why she has lost so much weight.

Once we sat down I snapped a picture of the two of us. My management finally got my phone fixed after a very heated discussion. I basically told them that they would not only lose their jobs but their heads if they ever cut off my communication with my family ever again.

After awhile of just watching the water I started to unpack the picnic. I watched Becca's eyes as she gazed over the food and then down to her stomach. I gently squeezed her hand, rubbing the back of it with my thumb.

"Look baby girl. I know you think you are fat for whatever reason, but you need to see something from my perspective. I think you are one of the most beautiful girls in the entire world. You don't need to starve yourself to be good enough for anybody. If you only ever learn one thing from me let it be that you are beautifully and wonderfully made. God made you just the way he wanted you to be. Trust me baby girl you are worth something. God doesn't make garbage, I can promise you that. When he made you he smiled and said "You are beautiful my child". He was indeed true. You are beautiful my sister." I watched Becca's face as a small smile appeared. Instictively I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head. After our 'moment' I got out the two pre-made sandwhiches and handed Becca hers.