Chapter 37- Just Run

Becca's POV**

As I walked onto the plane I had this weird feeling. I felt empty, like something was missing. I couldn't help but feel very alone. When I sat down I knew something was wrong. Something was tugging on my heart. I didn't want to leave. What am I going to do without Demi? I was starting to feel somewhat happy again. I wasn't constantly lonely and I felt like somebody was always there for me. She was putting so much effort into making sure I was okay. That is something that I will always love about Demi. She can always find a way to make me feel wanted. I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive without her. I just wish I could have stayed with her. I wonder if it's too late?

"Ladies and Gentleman we are having some issues with the departure of our flight. We will leave as shortly as possible. Sorry for any inconvienences." My heart skipped a beat as I heard that. Maybe it's not too late for me to stay with Demi.

I turned around to see my mom reading a book. I tapped her knee and she looked up.

"Yes Becca?" She smiled. I just stared at her. I guess I didn't think this one through. How was I supposed to tell her that I wanted to stay with Demi. I reached into my backpack to get my notebook and pen but couldn't find it. Now what was I supposed to do? Maybe I'm not supposed to stay with Demi afterall.

"What is it Becca? You miss Demi, I know. I do too." I nodded. I was so frustrated with myself that I couldn't just tell her I wanted to stay. I couldn't handle the agony of being away from Demi again.

"I-I w-want to stay with Demi." I blurted out, immediatly covering my mouth. My moms face immediately went pale as I looked into her wide eyes. I couldn't believe what I had just said, let alone the fact that I had just spoken for the first time in weeks.

"Please Mom? I-I n-need her." I surprised myself again. I heard Maddie gasp as she hugged me from the side.

"I was hoping you'd ask me. Took you long enough." My mom smiled.

"Wait you mean I can?" I smiled genuinely for the first time in a very long time.

"If you can get off this plane I don't see why not." I jumped out of my seat hugging her.

"Thank you Mom! I love you." I said as she kissed my head.

"I love you too baby. Keep in touch okay?.... and Becca? It's good to hear your voice again." I smiled.

"I promise." I gave my mom and dad a hug then made my way to my seat to grab my bag.

"So you're leaving?" Maddie asked.

"Yeah. You mad?" I asked.

"No, but I'm gonna miss you. I wish I could stay, but I'm happy for you sis."

"Thanks Mads! I love you and I will text you 24/7 I promise." She hugged me.

"Okay, it's a deal. I'm just really happy that I got to hear your voice again. I love you Beccs. Now go find Demi!" She hugged me one more time before I made my way off of the plane.

"Excuse me Miss, what do you think you're doing?" The flight attendant asked.

"Oh. Umm I'm leaving."

"Why?"

"Well, I've decided to stay here with my sister."

"I'm sorry sweetheart I can't just let you off of this plane." I started to stress out.

"Please. You don't understand. I need to go see my sister. If I don't I don't know what will happen to me. You see I am going through a rough time and actually this is the most I have talked in so many weeks. I just I really need to get off and find my sister before she gets on her tour bus. Please ma'am. Do you have a sister? If you do you would understand why I need to get off...." I tried to catch my breath. I forgot how exhausting talking could be.

"Wait... Tour Bus?" She questioned.

"Ya my sister is Demi Lovato. Ma'am I really need to go find her can you plea..." She cut me off.

"Demi Lovato? Why didn't you say so. I love her. You must be Becca, then. Go find her! I wish you the best of luck!"

"Thanks" I yelled behind me as I ran off of the plane.

When I got off the plane I was surrounded by hundreds of people. Every where I turned somebody was around me. The airport was completely packed with poeple getting on and off of planes. I honeslty had no clue where I was supposed to go. When I was here before I wasn't paying any attention. I was too focused on leaving Demi.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a girl heading out of the front doors. I noticed some paps following her, so chances where it was her. When she looked back I saw her face. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Demi. I had to catch up to her.

I broke out into a full sprint trying to catch up to my sister. I lost sight of her but kept running in her general direction. When I made it out of the front doors I saw her just about to get onto her bus. Her hands were over her eyes and she looked really sad.

I sprinted after her, faster than I ever have before. The bus had already started up and slowly began to move. I kept chasing after it trying to get Demi's attention. I was now running parallel to the window that she was sitting by.

As the bus stopped at a red light I scurriedly grabbed my phone. I decided I wanted to keep my voice a surprise so I texted her.

Becca: Demi! Look out your window.

After a few seconds I saw Demi face me with a very surprised look on her face. She immediatly stopped the bus and ran out to me.

"Becca! What are you doing here?" She asked while hugging me tighter than ever. At first I was silent. I was so exhausted from running that I forgot to talk.

"Do you have your notepad? I'll grab my phone you can type it out." As she pulled away to grab her phone I grabbed her hand.

"N-No. I-It's okay." My voice must have surprised her because she was speechless. She must have been happy though because she lifted me up, backpack and all, twirling me around.

"You, You just spoke." She smiled really big.

"Yeah." I watched Demi as she tried to pinch her self as if she where in a dream.

"You act like you have never heard me talk before." I giggled.

"You don't know how good it is to hear your voice."

"So I've heard." I laughed causing her to laugh.

Realizing we were holding up traffic, we decided to get on the bus.

"So, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on the plane. You didn't run away did you?" She asked, her parental side immediately coming out.

"No Demi i didn't run away." I laughed again. I looked her in the eyes as I saw her staring at me with a big, dorky smile plastered on her perfect face.

"What?" I questioned.

"I missed hearing your laugh, that's all." She pulled me into another hug. As she released me from her arms she grabbed my hand, holding onto it.

"So what exactly are you doing here?" She asked again.

"Yeah, about that." I scratched my head with my free hand. "C-Can I stay with you?" She smiled her infectious smile.

"I thought you'd never ask."

A/N: So... What did you think? Who was expecting that? I hope you guys enjoyed it!

So you guys didn't make the goal again, but that's okay!

You guys this story is now past 50K views!!! You don't know how happy that makes me so I would just like to thank you for your incredible support especially to those of you who have been here with me since the beginning!

Next Update: Next Saturday

Early Update: 20 comments and 80 votes!

I think you guys can do it! I believe in you!

Don't forget to comment it makes my day. All your comments put a smile on my face.

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!

~Riss!