Chapter 5- Extremely Difficult Journey

I saw that Demi had tweeted. What I saw next was the last thing I expected.My life is officially over.

"@ddlovato: met this gem at starbucks just now. @Aydyn997 you made my day! keep in touch! pic.twitter.com/R4KhQL2olv"

        I couldn't believe my eyes. Aydyn met Demi? How is this even possible? Aydyn hates Demi. I got lost in my thoughts thinking about what Aydyn could possibly be planning. Then it hit me. The letter.

"I'm going get you and the best part is you won't expect it."

        This is how I least expected it. It makes sense now. She's going to hit me where it's most important. Demi. Oh no. What am I supposed to do? I can't tell Demi. Then she'll know that I've been bullied and she'll be upset that I didn't tell her. Or would she even believe me? Home was my only safe place. And now it isn't even that anymore.

        Maybe I'm overreacting. Demi meets fans all the time. She's never brought them home before. I just need to calm down. 

"BECCA.. DINNER!" I heard Dallas call from downstairs. 

        I sat at the table and dished my self a very small portion of food while drinking my starbucks. The meal was silent until Demi spoke up. 

"So I met this really cool girl today. Her name is Aydyn and she goes to your school!" She said smiling looking at me and Maddie. 

"Cool." Maddie and I exchanged looks. Maddie doesn't know that Aydyn bullies me but she knows how Aydyn can be. Airheaded. 

"So... I invited her over tomorrow!"

"You What?" I nearly spat out my food. 

"I invited her over! Isn't that great!" She had a huge grin across her face. I hadn't seen her this happy in awhile, and for the first time in my life, I was not happy to see that. 

"Ya great.." There was an awkward silence. I quickly finished the little food off of my plate. 

"Umm I-I have a lot of homework to do. I'll be in my room if you need me." I lied. I then dismissed myself from the table and went to my room shutting the door beind me. 

        I cried into my pillow for hours. I can't believe that Aydyn, the girl who has bullied me for the past three years, is coming over tomorrow. The worst part is that Demi doesn't  know how much pain this is causing me. She's the one who's instigated it. She is putting me in danger. But isn't she supposed to be the one protecting me? 

        I must've fallen asleep crying because I woke up to daylight and arms wrapped around me. Demi's arms. I sighed cuddling into her. Who knows when the next time I will be able to lay next to her is? LIfe is about to get extremely difficult and I don't know if I can handle it. 

---------------------------------------------------

        Aydyn has been over for an hour now and so far has barely talked to me. Her and Demi have been goofing off and giggling up a storm. The way me and Demi used to. Demi has been showing her around the house. She has seen everything. Everything. They are going out for an icecream soon. Demi invited me but I'm too scared to go. How sad is that? It's gotten to the point where I am too afrad to go out for icecream with my own sister. 

        I heard my door open and a head popped in. I almost had a heartattack thinking it was Aydyn. Instead it was Demi. 

"Hey baby! Are you sure you don't want to come for icecream with us?" 

"Ya I'm sure Demi. I-I don't feel all that well" I lied again for like the third time this week. Which so isn't like me. 

"Alright. Feel better" She frowned. The truth is I really wanted to go for icecream with Demi, but not with Aydyn there. There is no way. Not gonna happen dude. (Only Lovatics will find that funny) 

        I heard the front door shut and I sighed of relief. I could finally relax for a little bit. Just then my phone went off. I was expecting it to be Spencer or Luke, or maybe even Shawn! Boy was I wrong. It showed up as an unknown number. I clicked on it unsure of what I was getting myself into. 

(Fake phone number): Don't think you are about to get away with this. The worst is yet to come. Have fun at home while I spend precious time with your cow of a sister.-Aydyn

        I honestly don't know what to do anymore. How am I supposed to just keep this to myself. 

Demi's POV

        I started the car and drove off. Aydyn and I were going out for some icecream. I am so glad I met her yesterday. She's such a cool girl. One of the most spectacular sixteen year olds I have ever met. Not to mention how beautiful she is. Like this girl is really pretty. We grabbed our icecream and then decided to go for a drive. 

"Thanks for hanging out with me today Aydyn!" I looked over at the girl next to me.

"Oh anytime Demi... anytime" She smirked. 

I pulled over at a look out and pulled out my phone to text Becca. 

"Demi. What are you doing? We are at a beautiful view and yet you're looking at your phone." 

"Sorry.. just let me text Becca and see how she's feeling." 

"Becca is fine. Just live in this moment Demi. Forget about everything else for ten minutes. Becca can handle herself I'm sure."

"I guess you're right." I put my phone down, just as Aydyn pulled hers out to take pictures. After she finished taking pictures of the view she turned the camera around. 

"Demi take a selfie with me!"

        I pretended to kiss her cheek and she took the picture. A few minutes later we were back in the car and on our way to drop Aydyn off. Today as been perfect. 

Becca's POV

Aydyn:She already loves me more than you. Attachment(1)

        There was a picture of Demi kissing her cheek attached. Maybe she's right. Does Demi even love me anymore? Sure she does. I hope. 

        I layed on my bed remembering all my memories with Demi.That's how I fell asleep. Thinking about Demi and balling my eyes out for what is yet to come. 

        Just before I fell asleep I prayed. I remember Demi always telling me that if I ever needed someone that I should just pray to God and he would always be there. I prayed for strength to get through this. That's all I needed. Strength. Strength for this long journey ahead of me. This long and windy journey I'm forced to call life. 

A/N: First of all I want to say thankyou so much for over 100 views!! This is amazing! I am so thankful for each and everyone of you guys. Thank you so much for reading my story. Okay so I know Shawn isn't in this chapter but don't worry he will be next chapter. What do you think about the story so far? I'd love to know your thoughts! Just because you guys are so awesome I will give you guys a spoiler alert! 

Spoiler: Lots of Drama, Shawn and Becca

I have big things in mind for this story! BIG THINGS!!! Thank you so much for reading! 

Next Update: Tomorrow! 

Have a good day/night! Be good to one another. Oh and LOVATICS RULE!!!!!!!