Chapter 16- Little Do You Know

**Becca's POV**

Dear Becca,

You are my sister. First off don't ever forget that. No matter who comes into my life no one could ever replace you. Even if they tried it would be impossible to come anywhere near to touching how amazing of a sister you are. Even though I have been such a terrible sister to you within the last several months you still love me anyway which is so amazing. I don't even deserve to have an incredible siser like you. But to me you are even more than a sister. You're a friend, my bestfriend. A sister is a friend and there's no better sister than you. I am so honoured to be you're role model. I can't even fathom it. The fact that you look up to me is so incredible. Even after everything I put you through. I know you are going through a hard time with yourself. No matter what you're going through you can count on me. I know that is going to be hard to get used to again. I can't even express how sorry I am. I am so thankful that you have forgiven me. I know that we aren't just going to go back to normal. We are going to go through some rough times. But I promise you I won't leave you ever again. I want you to know I don't expect you to just move on and forget everything that has happened. I will give you as much time and space as you need. But I promise you through that time I will be there for you whenever you need me, no matter what. No matter what life throws at us, I want you to know how much I love you. I love your smile. I love how I feel when I'm with you. I love it when you hug me. I love being able to hold you and reassure you that everything will be alright. I love every little thing about you. I love you. You mean the world to me baby girl. You always put a smile on my face when you walk into the room. Aydyn never did that. I never loved her as much as I love you. I only loved the thought of her, where as I love the reality of you. I never forgot about you Becca. It's very hard to forget someone who gave me so much to remember. I remember all the times I took you to the park and all the times we went out for icecream. I also remember all the times I went away and when I came back there would be a little note on my bed from you. Or when you would call me crying because you missed me. Everytime you hung up I would break down. I didn't understand why you loved me so much because I couldn't even love myself. It pained me so much to leave you when I left for treatment. But I came out a warrior, and now you're my little warrior. I would fall asleep every night holding the teddy bear you gave me. Infact I still have it and when I found out about what I had done to you I pulled it out again. I have slept with it for the past few days but it doesn't ever replace sleeping next you and holding you close to me. I missed spending every possible waking moment with you. And I plan to make up that time whenever you are ready. I promise you. I am going to show you all of the love I should have been showing you. I love you more than words can begin to express Becca. I really, really do.

I'll Love you Forever and Always Beccs.

-You're big sis.

I couldn't help but ball my eyes out. What else was I supposed to do? What could I say to that? I was left speechless. No words could come out of my mouth. No matter how hard I tried. I couln't think of what to say. She didn't forget about me afterall. She loved me more than I thought. It was an incredible feeling to know how much she loved me.

"D-Demi... I-I.................." I couldn't speak.

"Shhhh Baby Girl. It's okay." She cooed kissing my forehead and pulling me into a hug. Do you ever just want a hug to last forever? Right there in that moment I could have lived in her arms forever. There was nothing I would have rather done than be held by Demi.

'"I-I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to. Sometimes silence is nice."

"I didn't know you loved me that much." I whispered.