Chapter 9- A New Begginning

*****Becca's POV*****

        I woke up to the sun beating on my face and arms around my body. I turned over to see the face of my older sister, Dallas. Today was going to be a big day for us. We were moving into a new apartment together. Well, I was only staying for four months. It's going to be bitter sweet. I will really miss Maddie and my parents. Demi, not so much. It's not that I won't miss Demi. I already do. I miss the old Demi. The Demi that wasn't tainted by Aydyn. The Demi that loved me, or so I thought. I miss cuddling with her and hugging her and just talking to her without it ending up in World War 3.  

        I loosened Dallas' grasp on my body, reaching for my phone. It was 8:55 were planning to leave arounf 10 a.m. I turned to face my sister, gently waking her up.

"Dallas, it's time to wake up." I softly whispered as she began to yawn, opening her eyes.

"Ahhh.. What time is it" She sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Five to Nine. We have to load the car and hit the road."

"You're forgetting about something." What was I forgetting?

"Saying Goodbye?" I asked confused.

"Nope. We need to eat breakfast. You need to eat." Ugh. I really don't feel like eating.

"Do I have to?" I asked her pleadingly.

"Yes. If you want to get better you have to eat Becca. This is the whole point of you moving in with me. To get better." I guess she was right.

"Okay. But nothing big." I got up, packing the last few things I would need for the next four weeks then proceeding to get ready. 

After getting ready we went downstairs to eat. Mom, Dad and Maddie were already at the table with a plate full of pancakes in the centre. I silently gulped as Dallas grabbed my hand leading me to my seat. I slowly forked around my food, taking one small bite at a time. 

"Becca do you have to go?" I heard Maddie mumble from across the table. 

"Ya Mads, I do. I am still going to school with you though and I'm only ten minutes away. And Dallas said you can come and visit. Okay." I said grabbing her hand. Maddie and I don't talk all that much as you may know, but when we do we are like bestfriends. 

"Alright. I guess." 

"That's my girl." 

After managing to finish my pancake we all made our way upstairs to load all of Dallas' boxes in the car. Once we were finished I tossed my bags in the back seat and headed to the door to say my goodbyes. 

My mom engulfed me in a very long hug. She was crying. I guess she wasn't ready for us to move out. 

"Mom. You're suffocating me." I managed to squirm out of the hug. 

"I'm sorry. I'm just gonna miss you so much. You have to call and check in. Oh and come visit me." I chuckled at how protective she was. 

"Mom, it's only four weeks. But ofcourse I will call you and visit you."

She sighed of relief as we exchanged our 'I Love You's'. Next was dad. He wasn't much of a goodbye person so we just hugged it out and didn't say much. Then theres Maddie, who was already a blubbering mess. 

"It's alright Mads. Were gonna come and visit. It will only be four weeks. And I'll se you everyday at school." I reassured her.

"I know but I'm gonna miss you and Dallas so much." She was trying to pull herself together. 

"We'll miss you too kiddo. I love you so much Maddie. Forever and always." I said pulling her into a hug. 

"I love you too Becca." We were all done our goodbyes but Dallas wasn't ready to leave quite yet.

"Wheres Demi? I didn't get to say goodbye to her yet?" Oh great here we go. She had to open her mouth. Why Dallas? Why?

"I believe she stayed at Aydyn's house last night after the concert. Sometimes that girl doesn't use her head."My mom said. 

"Pfft. Sometimes?" Oops did I say that outloud?

"What was that honey?" My mom asked. 

"Oh nothing." And with that we got into Dallas' car and drove off to our new home. A new chapter in our lives. 

__________________________

        We had finished bringing all our stuff in and setting up most of our bedrooms. Dallas had already arranged for furniture to be delievered her yesterday so the apartement wasn't completely empty when we got there. Dallas had already gone grocery shopping so she could make dinner.I think she was making some sort of salad. Probably to make sure I would agree to eat. 

I sat down at the table with a decently sized plate of chicken ceaser salad infront of me. I slowly began eating as Dallas spoke up. 

"Becca. We need to talk." 

"About what?" I was confused.

"Well, everything but particularly last night." I was so not looking forward to this conversation. 

"I-I can't." I hesitated.

"Why not?" She looked sad and disapointed.

"Because you'll get mad at me." I shyed away from talking and focused on my plate of food.

"Baby girl. I promise you I won't get mad." I wanted to tell her. I really did, but I didn't want her to tell anyone. 

"You have to promise you won't tell anyone. Promise?"

"I promise." 

Then I just let it all out. I started from the very beginning. From when Aydyn started bullying me until present not leaving out a single detail. I even told her about what really happened with Shawn and that Luke and I were now dating.