Chapter 13-Don't forget

**Becca's POV**

        Today is the big day.The talent show is tonight. I am so nervous. My whole family is going to be here. I'm not sure if Demi is coming though. I don't even think she knows that I'm in the talent show. Part of me really wants her to be here but the other part of me does not. I'm only going to be at Dallas' for another few days and I don't want anything to ruin it. No Aydyn or Demi drama. My therapists thinks that I should tell my family about what's been going on. I'm trying to find the right time to tell them, but not when Demi's there. I don't think she'd believe me at this point.

        The show is in three hours and I just finished my final dress rehearsal. Luke, Spencer and Dallas are with me to try and calm down my nerves. 

"I'm so nervous. I can't believe I'm about to do this. Maybe I should back out?"

"Becca.. Are you kidding me. You are going to do fine. You're a Lovato, singing is in your blood.We are all so proud of you. Don't back out now." Spencer was reassuring me.

"Ya Beccs. The whole family is coming. You can't back out now. Plus Spencers right, You are a Lovato. Singing is apart of you." Dallas cooed rubbing my back. 

"Not the whole family." I rebutled. Everyone knew who I was talking about.

"I'm sure she'll be here. No matter how dumb she can be, she wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Dallas, how would you know? She doesn't even know I can sing. She doesn't even care about me. Why would she bother showing up?" I started to tear up. 

"Becca..I.." She was interrupted by her phone. "I'm sorry. I have to take this. One moment baby I promise." With that she got up and answered the phone walking away. Luke took her spot and put his arm around me as both he and Spencer tried to chear me up.

**Dallas' POV**

"Hello?"

"Dallas?"

"Demi?"

"Ya. Are you at home? I really need to talk to Becca but she isn't answering her phone."

"That's because I took it away. And no we aren't home. If you payed any attention to her life you would know that we are at the school preparing for her performance at the school talent show."

"What? Becca sings? Wait. Why did you take her phone away?"

"Yes she does. She's quite good actually. Not that you would know. And I took her phone away so that she wouldn't see any of the nasty texts or tweets that she's been getting."

"WHO'S SENDING HER HATE?"

"Well. Just like Maddie she get's internet hate. But she get's it even worse than Maddie because Maddie is in the spot light alot more than Becca has ever been. The texts are another story, which you probably don't care to hear."

"Why wouldn't I care?"

"You really don't know do you?"

"Dallas stop playing games with me. She's my sister too. I deserve to know."

"No Demi you don't. You don't even treat her like a sister. Almost every night she cries herself to sleep because she thinks you hate her. She doesn't think she's good enough to be your sister. I have had to show her the love of two sisters, but even that isn't enough because it's you who she looks up to. All she has ever wanted is to be loved by you. You're so blind that you don't even see how you're precious baby girl is killing my baby girl inside." I was so mad.

"I know. I'm a terrible sister."

"And... wait what? You know? How?" I was confused. Becca would have told me if she told Demi.