Chapter 19 - Bully Or Criminal?

**Demi's POV**

I was in the kitchen making lunch for us. I was trying to make something that Becca would eat because I know that it is still a sensitive subject for her. I just want this week to be as perfect as possible. I don't want us to get into a fight over anything. Especially food, that is a soft subject for the both of us. As I was making a salad I heard Becca walk into the kitchen.

"You lied to me."

"What are you talking about?" I was very confused. What did I do now?

"About Aydyn. You never gave her up or told her off. Why would you bring me here if all of this was just a lie. Couldn't you have just spared my heart instead of playing it and breaking it into a billion pieces. Again. I can't believe this Demi. I thought you had really changed. I thought you loved me, I guess I was wrong. You're no better than Aydyn. You are just a big bully. I can't believe this." She was screaming and yelling at me by this point. She was literally starting to lose it. I don't even have a clue what she's talking about. I haven't had contact with Aydyn since I told her off.

"What do you mean. I haven't talked to Aydyn in a long time. I do love you baby girl. Whatever I did I'm sorry. I just don't understand this." I desperatly tried to pull her into a hug but she just pushed me away.

"No! You don't get to do that. You've broken me one too many times Demetria. Just please spare my heart. I don't need anymore damage." She was practically begging me now. I just don't understand what is going on. I was trying to prepare myself for what she was about to say, but nothing could have prepared me for what happened next.

"I-I'm done with you. I-I h-hate you. Just leave me alone." I didn't even have time to process what had just come out of her mouth before I found myself chasing her down the beach. It was no use though. She is a much stronger runner than I am. Plus what was going to happen if I caught her? It's not like she wants to be around me. She said it herself. She hates me. I gulped even thinking about it. I never thought those words would come out of her mouth, or mine. I stood there watching her continue to run of into the distance. As she started to disappear I turned back towards the Bungalo. I needed to get to the bottom of this. I just don't understand why she would bring Aydyn up again. Something had to have happened.

I made my way into our bedroom and found my phone lying on the bed unlocked. I picked it up as my eyes glanced at the screen.

Aydyn: Demi. I love you so much. I miss you like crazy. Please come home soon. I just want one of your hugs so badly right now. I can't wait to see you again.

It all made sense now. Becca must have seen this message. I don't blame her for getting mad. I would have, if I were her. I just don't get why Aydyn would send me this. We aren't talking and last time I checked we aren't even friends. I don't want anything to do with her. As my anger got the best of me I began to write back to her.

Demi: Okay first of all I thought I told you to leave me and my family alone. Second of all, why would you send me this. You know I want nothing to do with you. You bullied my sister and tricked me into doing it too. You ruined our relationship and you just did again. You aren't going to see me again and you sure won't be getting one of my hugs again. EVER. Those only belong to the people I love and care for. Now seriously why would you send that?

Satisfied, I hit send. I don't want anything to do with that girl. As I waited for a reply I started worrying about Becca. Who knows what could happen to her out there. I don't like to think about her going out into the world on her own. I know she's sixteen but I just want her to be safe at all times. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to her. I texted her almost five hundred times and phoned her just as much. She didn't pick up or answer anything. I started to panic. I didn't know what to do so I started to pray. I prayed to god that he would keep her safe and that she would come back soon and that this whole thing could be resolved. Mostly I prayed for Becca's safety. I just wanted her to be alright. As I said amen my phone went off. I freaked out hoping it would be Becca. It wasn't, it was Aydyn.

Aydyn: You know Demetria. A good bully always has there bases covered. I knew that Becca would read that text. It was all part of the plan. My eyes are everywhere Demi. You can't trust anybody in this world. And know that you and Becca are seperated nothing can stop me now. You better keep your eyes peeled open. I am watching you and I am everywhere. Careful what you do Demi or you precious Baby girl will be no more.

Okay this girl is creepy. What does she mean she has her eyes on me? What is she going to do to Becca? Is she with Becca? Is Becca alright? My mind started to ponder every possible outcome of what this text means. I couldn't think of a solution of what to do. I need to find Becca and I'll have to do it on my own accord. I can't risk calling the police and Aydyn doing something drastic to Becca. Just then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was her.

"Hello?" My voice was shaky.

"Demi??" A voice cried.

"Becca?"

A/N: AHHH CLIFFHANGER!!! What do you guys think? Hope you liked it.

Alright, so you guys haven't been reaching the goals lately so I thought since this is a cliffhhanger I would change it up a little. So instead of setting a date for the next update or a goal for an early one I would leave it up to you when I update next. So I am going to set a goal down below and once that goal has been met I will update. There won't be an early update. The next update is on you guys. Once you reach the goal I will post the next chapter.

Next Update: 30 votes and 10 comments.

Really its up to you guys and how badly you want the next part.

I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Leave some feedback and let me know what you think about it. It means alot to me to hear from you.

Did you expect this to happen?? What do you think Aydyn is going to do to Becca??

Until next time,

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!

-Riss

p.s I was at We Day this week and I was literally two feet away from JLO, Selena, Shawn Mendes and also really close to Nick Jonas!! It was so cool and I sware Nick looked at me! It was AMAZING!!