Chapter 39- Sob Stories

Becca's POV**    

      "Becca, Lunch!" I heard Demi call from the kitchen of the tour bus. I grudgingly picked myself up out of bed and trudged to the 'kitchen' and sat down at the table. Demi set a plate of food infront of me and I let out a sigh. I've eaten a fair bit in the past few days and I can already feel the pounds clinging to my body. Plus I haven't had much of an oppurtunity to work out since we are always on the road and Demi has been keeping a close eye on me. 

I picked up my fork, playing with my food, but couldn't bring it to my mouth. No matter how hard I tried to trick my brain into letting me eat, I couldn't do it. I didn't want to eat but I knew I had to because Demi was there. After about ten minutes of just staring at the plate of food in front of me I set my fork down and let out a sigh of frustration.

"What's wrong? Is it my cooking?" Demi is always insecure about her cooking. 

"No. It's not your cooking." I sighed again.

"Then what is it?" Demi said reaching across the table placing her free hand on mine. 

"I-I can feel myself gaining weight. All my progress is gone." 

"Oh. I see." Demi said, seeming disappointed, as she let go of my hand placing it on her lap. 

"Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad sweatheart. Don't forget I've been through this too. I know how hard this is for you, I just hate seeing you in so much pain, and you were doing so well before." 

"I know." I lowered my head shamefully.

"Just having a bad day?" She asked. I nodded in response. 

"We all do." After another ten minutes of silence Demi got up from the table putting her dishes away then sat down next to me. 

"You can do this. We will do it together." She said rubbing my back reassuringly. 

"What are you going to do, feed me?" I said with the sarcasm practically dripping from my voice. 

"If that's what it takes."

"Demi, I'm not a baby." I was a little perturbed. 

"I never said you were one. Now are you going to eat this or do I have to feed you?" She lightly laughed. After a deep breath and a comforting smile from Demi, I lifted up my fork and took a small bite. I kept doing this until I had finished atleast half of my plate. Seeing all that I had just eaten I broke down in tears. Now I'm really going to be fat again.

"Aww. Baby it's okay. I'm so proud of you." Demi tried to calm me down, but it didn't work.

"I-I'm not." I let out a sob as I leaned into Demi clinging onto her shirt. I started to take fist fulls of her shirt, allowing myself to full on sob for the first time in weeks. I was leaving puddles of tear stains on Demi's shirt but she didn't seem to care. Every time I let out a sob she brought my body closer to hers and allowed me to cling onto her tighter every time. After awhile of this routine she picked me up and carried me to her bed, that I have slept in every night, and set me down allowing me to cling onto her once more. The whole time I was crying I felt very vulnerable, but at the same time I felt the safest I have in months. It was something about Demi's caring nature that always made me feel safe. 

"It's alright Becca. Try and match my breathing. Okay? Can you do that?" She said in a calm tone. I tried my hardest to slow down my breathing but I couldn't do it. I was hyperventalating too much. Demi noticed this and started to sing the chorus of Skyscraper. 

You can take everything I have,

You can break everything I am, 

Like I'm made of glass,

Like I'm made of paper,

Go on and try to tear me down,

I will be rising from the ground,

Like a Skycraper,

Like a Sckyscraper. 

When she was singing I payed attention to every single word she said. It was like for a moment everything was okay. I forgot about about why I had even been crying. 

Once she was able to calm me down and get me breathing normally again whispered something into my ear.

"I am proud of you no matter what happens. You are strong baby girl, and I know you don't see it, but I do. We will get you out of this mess together. I will help you I promise." She whispered as my eyes slowly shut, the exhaustion from the past hour finally taking it's tole on my body. 

"You are beautifully and wonderfully made. I believe in you." Now if I could only believe in myself. 

A/N: Sorry for the short update. This is just a filler. There will be another update coming soon and  I promise it will be longer and have more drama in it. Btw, there's more Drama coming up! So stay tuned!

Next Update: Sunday at the earliest. 

Early Update: 20 comment and 85 votes. 

Thanks for Reading.

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!

~Riss