Chapter 47- Not So Sorry

Becca's POV***

"Goodnight Montreal!!" I heard Demi say thorugh the monitor in her dressing room. Moments later she burst through the door sweaty and gross. 

"Hey Baby Girl!" She exclaimed.

"Hi..." I responded quietly. 

"What's the matter?" 

"Nothing..." In reality there really was something up. There are only a few more shows left on the tour and that meant only a few more days living with Demi. I really don't want to go home. Not that there is anything wrong with my family but I need to be with Demi. Yes my family can help me to a certain extent but they aren't Demi and Demi can help me. 

"You sure?" She inquired.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I lied. 

"Then you won't mind if I... Give you a sweaty hug?" She chuckled as she jumped on me. 

"Eww Demi get off of me!!! You're all gross and stuff. How is this suposed to cheer me up?"

"Ha! There is something wrong. Why won't you tell me?" She sounded hurt.

"It, it just doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters. You're feelings and emotions always matter to me."

"Seriously Demi. It's not a big deal." I'm probably over exaggerating anyway. She's been really exhausted with tour so she will probably stay home for awhile while she is working. I probably have nothing to worry about. 

"Now can you please go take a shower? You smell really bad." I giggled quietly. 

"Only if you tell me what's wrong." She objected. 

"Demi will you please just drop it? I told you it isn't that big of a deal." I snapped. 

"Okay fine. I'll see you in the bus, I guess." 

"No wait, Demi. I'm sorry. I know you are only trying to care about me, I'm just not ready to talk about this. But I promise I will talk to you when I am." I added, as the guilt built up inside of me. 

"Okay, I'm sorry for making such a big deal about it. I'll see you in the trailer, okay? I love you Becca Desiree." It was weird to hear her call me that, but I kind of liked it.

"I love you too Demetria Devonne." She left me with a smile before disappearing into the bathroom. I was a little surprised that she let me use her full name but hey, I'll take it. 

I made my way to the bus very quickly, avoiding any eye contact with Demi's fans. Just as I was about to open the bus door somebody shouted my name. 

"HEY BECCA!" I turned around to see a face I was really hoping I would never see again. Emily's. I tried pretending that I didn't hear her, but she had clearly seen me turn around. Just as I was about to ignore her she called my name again.

"BECCA!!" 

"What do you want?" I yelled back. 

"Come here!!" She screamed. I thought about it for a brief moment before answering.

"No!!"

"Please. I just want to say sorry." My soft side managed to take over and I reluctantly made my way to the girl.

"Listen Becca I'm so sorry." Emily mumbled.

"Thanks..." I murmured. 

"I have something for you as a symbol of my apology ." She said as she reached into her pocket.

"Here give me your arm." She insisted. There was a larger than normal hole in the fence, just in front of her, so I slowly put my arm through it trying not to get my sleeve caught on the fence. The last thing I need is for the whole world to find out I cut. 

As I gently got my arm through she grabbed it twisting it sideways, putting me in a very uncomfortable position. 

"OUCH!! Stop it!" I insisted.

"No thanks!" She snickered. 

"You are going to get what you deserve you worthless piece of crap. Nobody loves you. You're ugly, you have a terrible singing voice and you are FAT! I don't even know how you fit through the door of that bus. What do you do all day? Eat?" She blurted out. Her painful words stabbed into my heart leaving a scar. 

She twisted my arm again, making it so that I was now facing away from her. I felt her roll my sleeve up about an inch from the beginning of my wrist. Thankfully I had always cut further up my arm and my old scars were already faded. All of a sudden I felt a sudden burst of pain, causing me to scream. There was something sharp in my palm and I didn't like it.

"Oww. Stop, please stop." I began to scream over and over. The pain kept coming. I felt her press the sharp item repeatedly into me. The Lovatics around us were starting quite the commotion as they all watched this take place. The pain was so unbearable that I began to sob. I shouldn't have even come over here. I should have just went in the bus. None of this would have happend if I would have just ignored her. 

"BECCA?"

In a matter of seconds the large crowd of screaming girls suddenly came to a hault and I was immediatly dropped to the ground. Demi rushed over to me and picking me up on to my feet. I instantaneously grabbed her side and hid my face in her shoulder.

"What is going on here?" She questioned as Max and a few others chased after Emily. I shook my head in her chest and kept crying, clutching to my wrist. She began to rub my back, comfortingly, as she talked to a few of the other girls concerning the incident. 

A few moments later Emily was standing infront of me with her arms behind her back. Max was holding her still so that she couldn't harm me. I continued to hide my face in Demi's shoulder, wanting nothing to do with her. Demi on the other hand had something to say.

"That was uncalled for. Nobody and I mean nobody hurts my sister. You got that? I hope that they lock you up or send you somewhere far away. You will never come to any of my concerts ever again. You aren't a Lovatic, you're a bully and it's time somebody stood up to you." Demi asserted as she pulled me into her tighter. She then led me into the bus and layed me down in bed. 

"I will be right back baby girl I promise. I just need to go talk to Max. Stay Strong." Demi kissed my forehead. My hand was burning but I was too afraid to look at it so I stared off into space until Demi came back. 

"I'm back baby girl. I'm right here." She whispered as she crawled into bed next to me and the bus roared away from the crime scene. 

"I-I.." 

"Shh, it's okay baby girl. I already know what happened. You don't have to say anything." Demi comforted me. 

"She d-did something to my h-hand. It's burning." I cried.

"Let me see." She muttered. I gave her my arm and looked away. I didn't want to see the damage. 

"Oh no.." Demi sighed loudly, her voice full of concern. I hesitantly looked down at my arm to see something unpleasent. There, written on my palm, was the five letter word that  gives me nightmares. Aydyn.

A/N: Dun, Dun, Dunnn! 

Next Update: Wednesday

Early update: 20 comments and 80 votes.

PS my birthday is on tuesday!

Thanks for reading!

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!

~Riss