Chapter 28-The Blessing

**Demi's POV**

The next thing I saw broke my heart. Becca's phone was open to her messages with Luke.

Becca: Luke I think we need to talk.

Luke: What's up? Is everything okay??

Becca: Not really. It's about us.

Luke: What about?

The next part was typed out but not sent.

Becca: I think we should break up. Don't get me wrong. I love you and being your girlfriend, but it's just our relationship is really affecting my family life, and my family means alot to me. Please understand it has nothing to do with you. I just don't have time for a boyfriend right now. I'm sorry.

If my heart wasn't aready broken from fighting with Becca it definitely was now. I couldn't help but feel like I caused this. I need to find a way to fix this and that's exactly what I plan to do.

**Becca's POV**

I woke up to a set of arms around me. I was kind of confused. Why was somebody in my bed? At first I shrugged it off beause I was comfortable, but then a thought came to mind. Are these Demi's arms? I slowly turned around to see the face of my sister. What was she doing in here.

"Maddie." I shook her awake.

"What?" She answered groggy.

"Why are you in my bed?"

"You mean to tell me you don't remember anything from last night?"

"No.. What happened last night?" I asked puzzled.

"You had a night terror. You were screaming your head off calling for help and for Demi. I didn't know what to do. It was really scary."

"Well were was Mom and Dad?"

"They were out remember? They said they wouldn't be home til late."

"Oh yeah.. Then what did you do?"

"Well after you were yelling for help you started to yell for Demi. You actually got up and ran around the room. It would have been funny if I wasn't so scared.. Oww." I hit her playfully interrupting her sentence.

"As I was saying." She rolled her eyes at me. "You started to claw at your wrists and your face. I didn't know what to do and I couldn't find Demi. She must have gone out or something. So then I called Dallas who came over and helped to calm you down. We took turns holding you for awhile and that's when I fell asleep with you."

"Then where's Dallas??" I asked, still a little bit confused.

"Right there silly." Maddie pointed to the ground. That's when I noticed my sleeping sister passed out on the floor. She was snoring and I have to admit it was pretty cute. I then looked up and noticed the mess in my room. I must have ransacked the place.

"Wow.. must have been some night tremmor. I barely recognize the place."

"I'm just glad you don't remember it." Maddie smiled at me.

I got up deciding to take a shower. I could feel the dried blood and tear stains on my face and I didn' t like it.

After my shower I put on some comfy clothes and made my way downstairs. I saw that Maddie and Dallas had made some breakfast and were already sitting at the table.

"Becca. We made you some breakfast. Please come and eat baby girl. You are so thin." Dallas pleaded. I sighed knowing that I might as well not fight this one. I sat down at the table and forked around the food that was on my plate.