Chapter 32- A series of Goodbye's (final part)

"What the?" I gasped.

"Becca what are you doing here?" Luke said obviously out of breath.

"I-I uhh c-came to drop off your stuff."

"Oh." Well this is awkward. I was standing at the doorway watching my ex-boyfriend and now ex-bestfriend untwine themselves from each other. They had been leaning against the wall doing what I assume to be making out. They were fully clothed and everything but it was definitely not what I was expecting to walk into.

"Becca I can explain." Luke blurted out.

"I don't need an explanation from either of you. I know exactly what is going on here."

"It's not what it looks like." Spencer tried to explain but I cut her off.

"Oh really because I think this is exactly what it looks like. My boy.. Ex-boyfriend and now former bestfriend have been going around behind my back having 'casual' hookups not thinking that they would get caught." I started.

"Obviously you were wrong because look where we are now. I can't believe you guys would do this to me out of all people. Spencer I trusted you with everything I had. You are the only one apart from Demi that knows me inside and out and then you go behind my back? Wow! What a great bestfriend." I continued, sarcasm clear in my voice.

"Luke I truly loved you. I thought you were different. I pictured a real future with you. I guess I read your character wrong because clearly you are not the guy I thought you were. You are not the guy I started dating three months ago. Obviously you and I were not meant to be. But do you want to know what's even worse than finding you here?" They stayed silent. They were either shocked or felt extremely guilty.

"The fact that you two just flushed almost sixteen years of our friendship down the drain. That's what hurts the most. More than you cheating on me or going around behind my back. To think that with one stupid choice you two made you ruined a life long friendship. I hope you two are happy." I finished as I threw Luke's stuff at him then turning on my heel to leave.

"Becca wait!" Luke shouted while running after me and pinning me against the wall.

"What do you want?" I asked clearly aggravated.

"I still love you."

"No you don't now get away from me." I tried to get free but his hold was too strong. Luke then leaned over and kissed me, but this time it wasn't the same. I didn't feel that same spark or passion. I felt disgusted and uncomfortable. As he pulled back I shoved him off of me and into his room.

"Beccs I'm really sorry. It's just one thing led to another and I couldn't help myself. Please don't be mad. I love you, you're my bestfriend I don't want to lose you." Spencer pleaded.

"You should have thought of that when you made out with my boyfriend."

"But Becca."

"But no." I stopped her.

"This is Goodbye." With that I turned around and ran all the way home not looking back once. I could barely see where I was going because the tears were pouring down my face. I raced through my front door all the way up to my room slamming my door and locking it shut. I put my back against the door as I slid down to the floor. I was in a full blown panic attack. I was anxious and upset but most of all I felt rejected. I was in a state of mind that nobody would understand enough to get me out of. I was slipping into a depression and there was nothing anybody could do to help me. Except for one person. Demi. She would know how to soothe me and calm me down. She's been through this before. She would know exactly what to do.