Chapter 31- A Series of GoodBye's (part 2)

Becca's POV

"Becca I am so sorry" Maddie said bursting into my room.

"What are you talking about?" I was starting to get concerned and I could feel my anxiety rising. My anxiety is always worse when Demi's not around.

"I-I don't know how to tell you this." She stuttered.

"Just spit it out Madison!" My voice was raised but I wasn't completely yelling at her, yet. What had she done?

"Well... I-I was walking down town with some friends and then I-I-I saw them."

"Saw who?" I started to go pale. I was thinking of the worst possible senarios and I began to feel sick to my stomach.

"Luke and Spencer. They were umm, well they were kinda, sort of making out by a tree." Yup, I think I may barf now.

"You're lying" I didn't want to believe that my boyfriend and my best friend were going around behind my back. They wouldn't do that to me, would they?

"No Becca I promise you. I even took a picture for proof." I could tell by her body language that she was telling the truth.

Maddie showed me the picture on her phone and I immediately sprung up running to the bathroom, emptying my stomach into the toilet. Once I wiped my face and brushed my teeth I turned to go back to my room. I found Maddie pacing back and forth my room from wall to wall.

"Becca... Are you alright?"

"I-I just can't believe it." I whimpered as a tear fell from my face, allowing myself to cry. I found myself sitting on the floor against the wall balling my eyes out. I couldn't control myself as I got up and started throwing things across the room. Maddie had to pin me down and hold me on my bed until I stopped squirming.

"Shh, it's going to be alright. I know it hurts now but he's not worth it and obviously neither is she." Maddie tried to soothe me but it wasn't really working only Demi can soothe me.

"I really did love him. I know that sounds crazy we are only sixteen." I cried out.

"I was so stupid to fall in love with somebody at this age what was I thinking? And Spencer? Seriously out of everybody my bestfriend is going around with my boy.. Ex-boyfriend." I muttered.

"Well if it means anything I totally lost it on them. They kinda freaked out when they noticed who I was. I'm sure you will be getting a phone call later."

"Really? You told them off? For me?" I asked.

"Of course I did. What are sisters for?"

Just as I pulled Maddie in for a hug my phone beeped. It was Luke. I just let it ring and ring and ring. I wasn't ready to talk to him.

Then I started to get bombarded with text messages from Spencer only it showed up as Bestfriend on my contacts which sent a shock of pain through my body.

I got up placing my phone into my dresser as I grabbed my pillow.

"Where are you going?" Maddie asked.

"Well, Demi's not here so I was wondering if I could sleep with you?"

"Ofcourse" she smiled.

After overthinking about Luke and Spencer I was finally able to fall asleep for a while.
-------
It's noon and I still haven't answered any of Luke or Spencer's messages. I was gathering up the courage to answer the phone. Just then my phone rang and my courage was about to be tested. All I knew is that I needed to keep my cool and not to let them know that they had the upper hand.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Becca! You finally answered after 13 hours." Luke said cheerfully. Something was a little strange. Did he not think Maddie would tell me what she saw?

"Ya well..."

"I was thinking you and I should go to your favorite restaurant tonight?"

"I think not." I said a little more sternly.

"Why not?" He sounded worried.

"I don't go out with lying cheaters."

"Becca what are you talking about?"

"Don't try that game with me. I know that you and Spencer have been sneaking around together behind my back. I know you're cheating on me."

"What? Why would you say such a thing?" His voice was a little shaky.

"Because my sister saw it with her own two eyes."

"She's the one who's lying I would never do such a thing."

"I saw the picture Luke. I trust Maddie over you any day. We are done for good. Good bye." With that I hung up before he could even reply.

As I walked into my room I saw his sweater on my floor along with a few other things that belonged to him. Considering I handled the phone call so well I decided I would go drop his stuff off. I had no use for it anymore.

As I approached his door I was hesitant to knock. When I finally did knock his mom came to the door.

"Oh hi Becca. I didn't expect you to be here."

"I know. I'm sorry for the short notice just dropping of some of Luke's stuff. Is he home?"

"He shod be in his bedroom. You can head on up there if you'd like."

"Umm thanks." Even thought I am so mad at Luke right now I still love his mom. She is a really awesome lady.

As I approached Luke's room, which I will admit was very awkward, I was nervous to see him. He had this presence where just by looking at him you'd want to be with him, or make out a little.

As I turned the door knob I stepped foot into his room not expecting what I saw next.

A/N: Oooh another cliff hanger! What do you guys think will happen? Comment below!

Speaking of comments you guys managed to get the goal in two days! I am very impressed and so overwhelmingly happy! You guys are the best!

Do you guys think we could get even more this next time?

Just so you guys know I was still be doing an early update goal but I won't be updating again until at least after Christmas! So the update could happen as early as Boxing Day!

Next chapter: 18 comments and 60 votes!

Merry Christmas Everybody! I hope you and you're families have a great day!

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!

~Riss!
Merry Christmas my lovely readers!
Xoxo