Chapter 11- Dear Demi

***Becca's POV***

        These past two weeks at Dallas' have been really good for me. I've been able to have Luke and Spencer over without being worried about anything. Sure Aydyn has been texting me still and leaving the odd note in my locker but I haven't been letting it bother me. Dallas signed me up for therapy. I go every other day and it has really been helping. It's allowed me to really open up. My therapist, Skylar, isn't much older than Dallas so I have been able to really connect with her. I took the brave step and showed her my journal. I'm really taking this whole getting better thing seriously. Skylar suggested that just how I write down everything Aydyn does to me I should write down how I feel about Demi. Like a letter. But never actually give it to her. I am going to write it later when I have some free time. 

        Also if you're memory serves you right, you would know that I've been considering doing the annual talent show at my school. Well after some thinking through, and convincing from Luke, I decided to sign up. I thought really long and hard about what song I was going to sing. Then it hit me. 

Flashback****

"Is everything okay? You don't seem yourself lately. Does that make sense?" Demi asked my nine year old self. 

"I-I'm fine Demi." I wouldn't make eye contact with her. 

"Are you sure baby girl? You know you can tell me anything." She lifted my chin so that she could see my eyes. They started to fill with tears.

"There just so mean to me Demi. They won't leave me alone, and it's so hard when you're not home. I missed you so much."

"Who's mean to you?"

"The people at school. They. they tell me that I don't deserve to be your sister." 

"Baby that is so not true... I love you so much. What they say isn't true."

"I love you too Demi." I said, tears threatening to spill over.

"Becca. Promise me something. Promise me that no matter what is going on you will tell me. I want to be there for you.. But you have to let me in okay?"

"I promise Demi. I promise." 

We walked back to the car and then drove home. We walked up to my bedroom and layed on my bed cuddling.

"Demi. Promise me you'll never forget me?" 

"I  promise you forever and always. I will never forget you. Ever. I love you so much Becca. So much." She looked at me smiling, kissing me on the cheek. It was silent for awhile until I spoke up.

"Please dont't leave me again."

Flashback Over***

Just thinking about that afternoon threatens to spill tears. I miss her so much. I miss when she used to just hold me and kiss my cheek letting me know everything would be alright. Everytime I think of this memory I think of Demi's song Don't forget. That's why I have decided to sing Don't forget for the talent show. It's something that I can emotionally connect to and when I look back at what our relationship used to be it puts a small smile on my face. No matter how much hurt she has caused me I still love her so much. 

_____________________

         I had a moment of free time so I decided I would write my 'letter' to Demi.