Chapter 1

"@Beccadlovato you don't deserve to be a lovato". "@Beccadlovato you should just stop eating before you gain too much wieght...oops too late". 

I sighed, turning my phone off as I walked into my first class. It was math. Despite the average sixteen year old I actually don't mind math. Todays class was a review day for our midterm coming up next week. It only took me about  an hour to do my review, I guess you could call me a wiz kid. Since I have about two hours of classtime left to kill I pulled out my phone to see six new notifications. One from Demi, two from Maddie and three from twitter. I opened Maddie's messages first. 

Mads: Hey ! Dal is going to pick us up from school today instead of mom.

Mads: Oh and I saw some of the tweets you've been getting. Just ignore them none of it is true. 

I replied back to Maddie.

Becca: Okay! Meet you after school. and thanks mads.. love you<3!

Madison doesn't usually get much hate on twitter. Mostly because the lovatics know more about her than they do me. Demi brings her on stage to sing with her alot and it also helps that Maddie is an actress. I've never done any of that before. I guess I'm just too nervous. I have never sang infront of anybody before, not even Demi. I am way too shy. Plus everyone has these great expectations of me because I'm a Lovato, I would hate to let them down. I already feel like I let people down enough I don't want to let them down even more.

I clicked on my messages with Demi, curious to see what it says. 

Dems: Hey Babygirl! Can't wait to see you tomorrow... its been forever. You didn't come visit me on tour:(

I felt a stinge of guilt hit me. While Mom, Dad, and Maddie went to visit Demi on her Neon Lights Tour I was at home, with Dallas, studying for a really important math exam for an AP class I am applying for. Geeky I know. I wish i would have gone and visited her, but i wouldn't have really seen her anyway. She would be too busy rehearsing and meeting fans. Plus I would have to be back stage watching Maddie and Demi sing together and that always makes me a little jealous. Not because Maddie is talented but because Demi has never asked me to go on stage with her before. Not that i would say yes but it would still be nice to be asked. 

Becca: Sorry Demi. Something came up... i had to study for a new class I'm applying for. see you tomorrow!

I closed my messages opening up twitter. I immediatly clicked on my notifications. Three new notifications. One new follow from @BeccaLisFat and two mentions. I opened them even though I knew I would regret it.

"@Beccadlovato how can you even be a lovato, you aren't even talented."

"@Beccadlovato you don't even compare to maddie... she is wayyy better than you ever will be"

Why do people have to be so mean to me. Seriously what did I ever do to them. Nothing. Sometimes I wish Demi wasn't famous. That we could just have a normal family. Don't get me wrong I love my sister and I am so proud of her and what she does, but sometimes I wish we could just be normal. I wish that I could go shopping with my sister without being bombarded by paparazzi or interrupted by screaming fans. I wish it could just be the two of us spending time together without any interuptions. That is one wish i know will never come true. But maybe that's a good thing. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the lunch bell. I grabbed my things and started to head to my locker when my teacher stopped me. "Becca I have something for you." She motioned for me to follow her to her desk. She handed me an envelope that had my name printed on it ever so neatly. "What is this?" I asked puzzled. "It's from the board of education regarding your application. But dont open it until you are with your parents!" She explained. "Alright thanks."I replied leaving the classroom and slipping the letter into my bag. I couldn't help but feel nervous. I think I did well on the exam, but who knows. Maybe I bombed it. I started to get concerned and felt anxious. My mind was thinking of every possibly terrible outcome there could be. I got shaken out of my thoughts when I noticed my bestfriend Spencer waiting for me at my locker. 

"Hey Becca! Ready for lunch?" She sounded excited. "Yupp, i just have to put my books away." I replied opening my locker. I put my stuff away and we started walking down the hall to our usual spot in the cafeteria. We were greeted by our friend Luke and sat down with him. The three of us are like the three amigos. We have been bestfriends since forever. Our parents are family friends so we have known eachother for as long as we can remember. I can trust them with everything and I know that they aren't just my friends because of who my sister is. We were friends way before Demi was even famous. 

The end of the day had come and I was getting more and more anxcious as I walked to Dallas' car with Maddie. I wanted to open the envelope so badly.

"Hey Guys! How was School!" Dallas asked very cheery. "Good" We both said  simultaneously. "Well thats good! Mom has already started making dinner, it smells so good, there must be a special occasion or something because she never cooks this much." Dallas informs us seeming confused. 

We got home to the smell of Mom's cooking, and Dallas was right, did it ever smell good. I ran up to my room dumping my stuff on my bed, grabbing the letter, and heading downstairs. I asked the whole family to gather in the living room. " So i have something important that I want to share with you guys." Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll grab it." Maddie said rushing to the door. I heard the door open followed by Maddie screaming. We all rushed to the front door with the same exact expression on our faces. "Demi?!?"

A/N Hey guys! So this is my first story on wattpad. I hope you guys like it and I promise it will get better this was just sort of a filler chapter so that you can get a sense of the story and a bit of background on who Becca is. I really hope you guys like it! Give me some feed back and tell me what you think.

Also follow me on twitter @Riss_LovesDemi !! Happy Reading!  

I will try and update in the next few days. Once this story starts gaining more readers I will start making goals for early updates. But until then I will try and update as much as I can. Thank you for reading!