Chapter 12- I Should Have Known

**Demi's POV**

Dear Demi,

.............

I decided to put the letter down realizing I shoud read it in privacy. As soon as I got home I ran upstairs. I sat on my bed pulling out the book and began to read.

                You mean so much to me. I can't even fathom how much I love you. You are my role model. I have always wanted to be like you. But lately not so much. I don't think you realize how much you are hurting me. All I have ever wanted was for you to accept me, to love me. But all you ever do is hurt me. You don't realize what Aydyn does to me. Remember all those years ago when you promised me you would never forget me? Well look at us now. Oh and those bullies that you said were lying to me. Do you remember that? Well now you are bestfriends with one of them. You promised me you would always be there for me. So where have you been? Uh? Where were you when I was getting death threats? Where were you when I started my eating disorder? Where were you when I almost cut for the first time? Where were you when I needed you the most? Oh yeah that's right you were with your baby girl. The one that you love oh so much. In fact you love her so much that you don't need me. It makes me wonder. When did you stop loving me? Did you ever love me? Did you forget? You promised you wouldn't. You told me that I could always come to you, but you lied. In fact its come to a point where I am scared to come to you. All you ever do is spend time with Aydyn. Do you not realize how much that kills me. Aydyn doesn't even love you. Infact she's only spending time with you to get to me. And yet you call me the bully? There was a time when I was your baby girl. Do you remember that? Of course you don't. Because I am clearly not as important to you as you ever where to me.

-Becca

        By now I was full on sobbing. But I was not done reading. I read the whole thing.

 Dear Fat One,

        I'm going to get you and the best part is you won't expect it. You've been a weakling all along. Now I'm finally going to give you everything you deserve. No one will be there for you. Not even you're precious older sister. Infact, she will be against you. She doesn't want you. Can't you see? She would be happy to be rid of you. She hates you. She would rather have Maddie than you. Maddie is her favourite. She never wanted you. You're just a screw up. You are a worthless, obeise cow that nobody loves. 

Hate you, 

Aydyn

 Dear Loser,

Guess what! I'm having so much fun with you're fat big sister. Not. But it's all worth it because it's killing you inside, isn't it? I  told you she hated you. You're not her baby girl anymore are you? The past seven years of bullying you have really paid off. By the way I've noticed you've stopped eating. Good Job. All you need to do now is die. 

Bye Loser

-A

         I gasped. Oh my goodness. I can't believe what I am reading. I am so blind. I was calling my little sister a bully when I've been the bully all along. I managed to play right into Aydyns hands.  I can't believe that Aydyn would do such a thing. She is so cruel. Wishing death on my little sister is so not cool. I could just give her a piece of my mind right now. All I want to do is run to Dallas' place and just hold Becca and apoligize for everything I've done. I can't believe that I let this happen to her. I didn't even notice that she wasn't eating. I am such a terrible sister. Suddenly I was interrupted from my thoughts. 

"Demi. Aydyn's here!" I heard Maddie call. I forgot that she was coming over. She's the last one I want to see right about now. But then again, I might as well confront her abut it now. I ave to be careful though. I don't want to do something I will regret. 

"Alright. Send her up."

I opened my door to see a smiling girl. I was definetly not smiling back. 

"Hey Dems! How goes it?'

"Don't you Dems me."

"What are you talking about? Demi. Are you alright. You look really angry." She asked me. I took a deep breath, thinking about what I would say next. 

"This. This is what I'm talking about." I gestured to the book. "You bullying my little sister for seven years. Using me to get to her. You don't even like me this has just been some whole scam. I can't believe this. I trusted you. You told my sister to kill herself. How could you?"

"Demi. It's all fake. She must of made this up just to ruin our relationship." Her face had panic written al over it.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not falling for this again. How do you explain the entries from when she was twelve and younger?"

"Demi. Please believe me. She must have written them and made it look like it was from them."

"No. I don't believe you. It matches her writing from then perfectly."

"How would you know?"

"I just do okay."

Flashback**

I had just come home from treatement. I was feeling much better. Like recovery was within my reach. I went up to my room to drop my stuff off when I noticed something on my bed. It was a piece of paper. I opened it up reading the content on it. 

Dear Demi,

I am so glad you are coming home soon. I miss you so much. Life is hard without you. My bullies are getting worse. I don't know how to handle them. But every time I'm with you everything is better. When I see you I'm gonna give you a big hug and never let go. I don't want you to leave again. I want to be with you forever. I love you so much Demi.

-Becca

Just reading that made me cry. I hated leaving her. I wish I could take her with me everywhere. I miss her so much when I leave. The fact that she wrote this for me is so cute. She is a really good little sister.

Flashback Over**

I kept the letter. Her writing then matches perfectly to the book. There's no way this is made up.

"You know bullying is a crime right? I have hhalf a mind to call the cops on you. I can't believe I fell for this." By now I was starting to cry. "I hurt my baby girl all because of you. I caused her so much hurt. You made her fail a test. She hates me because of you. I am honestly so done with you Aydyn. SO DONE." 

"B-But.. I'm your baby girl." 

"No you're not. Becca is. I can't stand it when people are bullies and the fact that you bully my sister is not acceptable. Just leave okay."

"But.."

"No buts. LEAVE. Oh and Aydyn. If you ever talk to anybody in my family again I will call the cops."

She then walked out the door. Hopefully to never be seen again. I should have known this was going on. I'm a terrible sister. I need to make things right with Becca. I can't live without her.

A/N: She finally knows! Next chapter is my favourite chapter so far. Stay stuned. Don't forget to comment and vote. This chapter is dedicated to @gracielovatic ! Thanks for reading this story girl!

I am so unbelievably thankful for you guys. I never thought I would get to 1k reads and now its over that. You guys are incredible. I love y'all so much! 

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!! 

-Riss

PS I wasn't at the concert last night but seriously DEMI SOLD OUT THE STAPLES CENTER AND SANG WITH JOE!! I'M SO PROUD OF HER!!