Chapter 45- On Air with Ellen

Demi's POV***    

"On her first world wide tour the Demi World Tour, please welcome the amazing Demi Lovato!" Ellen introduced me, which was my cue to go out on stage. 

After I waved to the audience and hugged Ellen, I sat down in the white, suede chair.

"So how's the tour?" She questioned me, in a cheerful manner. 

"Tour is amazing! I love getting to see my fans and singing along with them. I also just love performing, it's an incredible feeling."

"Yeah, I bet. That is so cool that you get to do that for a living." 

"Yeah it's pretty cool. I am so fortunate to be living out my dream."

"I actually have a video we are going to play in a moment of you on your tour. Here it is." Ellen said as the video showed up on the screen. I turned my head to face the screen and saw an enlarged version of Becca and I singing Up. My heart warmed as I saw the special moment we shared on stage now infront of my eyes. 

"Aww." I giggled. 

"Now that is a new song I believe?" Ellen asked me.

"Yes. I wrote it just before tour for someone very special and never actually intended for it to be shared but I really loved the song so I decided to sing it, just for fun. I don't know if it will actually be officially released, but it was fun to write and sing."

"Very cool. Now, who is that you were singing with?" Ellen asked, leaving me a little puzzled that she didn't know. I guess I have never really talked about Becca in an interview before. 

"That is actually my little sister, Becca." I answered, confidently. 

"You two look almost like twins. How old is she?" I felt a little guilty that nobody really knew anything about Becca, so I decided it was time to let the world know about everything. Well maybe not everything, but alot. 

"She's sixteen and she's quite the girl. She is extremely beautiful and talented. I haven't really ever talked about her directly in an interview. I'm not really sure why, but I want the world, and her, to know how special she is to me. She is really amazing." I smiled as I thought of Becca. 

"Sounds like the two of you have quite the special relationship."

"We really do, as I do with all my sisters." I said, saving my butt from the wrath I could have gotten from Maddie and Dallas. 

"I hear your sister is actually backstage. Can we bring her out?" I was hoping Ellen would ask. I had been planning to bring her out anyway.

"Yeah I would love that!" I replied excitedly. I got out of my seat walking towards the stage entrance waiting for her to come out. I knew she would be extremely nervous so I needed to be there for her. The crowd began to cheer as she appeared on stage. I walked over to her, giving her a quick hug, then intertwining our fingers. Her hands where really shaky and it was really cute. 

As we walked towards Ellen, a stage hand brought an extra chair for Becca. She was hesitant to let go of my hand to hug Ellen, but she relunctantly let go. Immediatly after she sat down she grabbed my hand again. 

"You two are so cute." Ellen smiled, causing Becca to giggle shyly.

"So Becca, what is it like to tour with your big sister?" Ellen inquired.

"Umm.. it's very cool. I love it because I really miss her when she's on tour and now I get to be with her all the time and see what she experiences." Becca managed to say shyly, but confidently at the same time.