Chapter 48- The Unknown

Becca's POV**        

I was lost in a whirlwind of emotions. My mind was a fog and I was struggling to understand what was going on. How could this be happening? My mentality was becoming fragmented and I turned into a lump on the bed. I was becoming morbid by the minute. I was perturbed at the sight of my own wrist. It left me wondering who Emily really was. Is her name really Emily? What does she have to do with Aydyn? All these questions I was itching to get the answer of. As my mind was still pondering the symbol of the word on my wrist, I started to doze off. Slowly, as I fell into a slumber, my dreams took authority over my thoughts. 

I was running down a dark and dreary tunnel. Something was chasing me; .I needed to get away. I could hear Demi screaming off in the distance. I needed to find her, she would keep me safe. As I kept running, I could see a faded light in front of me. Every stride I took closer to it, it took a step back. No matter how hard I ran or tried I couldn't quite reach it. All of a sudden, the light hit me. I could see myself falling backwards. When I rised to my feet I came face to face with Demi, her arms stretched out wide for me. As I began to fall into place, something heaved me back. Demi's expression went from one of contentment to one of complete and utter dispair. I started to scream Demi's name. She was disapearing, I could no longer see her, but she was there. Then, everything went black. I could feel a sudden sharp sensation on my arm. My arm started to burn and I tried to slap away the pain. With my arm becoming itchy I began to claw at it, trying to scare away the monster. I kept screaming Demi's name as the itching sensation became harder and harder to control. The light I saw had faded away with Demi. It was now pitch black, making everything a blur. The only sound I could hear was that of my own blood-curdling screams. Unexpectedly, the light flashed before my eyes once more, but this time there was an image. It kept flickering until I made the image clear. It was coming for me, she was coming for me. Aydyn's face flashed before my eyes, her vicious gaze staring into the depths of my soul. "Thought you were done with me didn't you? Hahahaha." As her destructive chuckle continued, my body began to shake uncontrollably. I heard my name being whispered incessantly, until my body shook for the last time. 

"Becca! Becca! Baby Girl wake up!" Demi shook me awake. When I opened my eyes, I noticed tear stains down her cheeks. 

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked out of concern, my whole body exhausted. 

"You had a nightmare. You were screaming my name over and over. Then you were scratching at your wrist until your body started to shake. R-Right before you woke up you whispered 'the word'." She recalled in discomfort. 

"Wh-What word?" I inquired panickly. 

"Aydyn." Demi whispered. All of a sudden, it hit me. The dream came flooding back into my memory and I was petrified. I started to sob and scratch at my arm once again. 

"No baby girl don't do that. Please stop." I heard Demi plead with me. I followed her gaze to my now red and bloody wrist. 

"I'll get you some bandaids." She whispered, once I had calmed down. 

Moments later she came back with a first aid kit and began to dress my wound. 

"Demi, I'm scared." I admitted. 

"I am too. I don't know what to do. This is just too creepy for my liking." Demi agreed. Once she was done with my wrist she promptly tidied off the bed and lay down next to me. As we drove along the highway, to who knows where, our bodies where limp and entangled together. We were hanging onto eachother for dear life, this method was our only way to create comfort. 

Silence began to fill the bus and our eyelids were struggling to stay open. With every second that past our eyes began to close until they were completely sealed shut. 

After fifteen minutes of our uneasy sleep, Demi's phone went off, with the caller ID Unkown.

A/N: Hi Guys!! Sorry I'm late. I tried really hard on this one so I hope you like the visuals. So as I mentioned before I will be away over my spring break and won't be updating for approximately two weeks. So I hope you enjoyed my cliff hanger cause your kinda stuck with it. Lol!

Leave some comments and tell me what you think!! 

Next Update: Not sure yet.

Early Update: Won't be one but would still love some votes and comments!

Have a good spring break!

Happy Reading, Stay Strong and God Bless!

~Riss