Chapter 8- Strength

Becca's POV

              Life has been absolutely crazy this past month. Luke and I have been really quiet about us. The only person we have told was Spencer. Surprisingly, she took it very well. 

Flashback**

I was really nervous. Luke and I were about to tell Spencer about us. We were all hanging out at the mall, but Luke and I weren't showing any affection. 

"Spencer? I umm, have to tell you something." I was hesitant and she looked very confused. 

"What is it?" She looked at me reassuringly.

"Well, umm...Luke and I are, umm... together." I held myself back. 

She didn't say anything. She stood there blank flaced until a smile grew on her lips. 

"Aww that's  so cute. I'm happy for you guys. I really am." I was surprised at how she took it. She took it so well. 

Luke and I exhanged looks as if to say that everything was okay. All three of us pulled into a group hug.

"Well you guys can hold hands now." We all laughed.

Flashback over**

___________________________________________

         As for school, it has gotten better. I don't really focus on Aydyn. Now that I have Luke, I seem to forget about her. My grades have been getting better and since I don't hang out with Shawn anymore I dont skip class. As for Shawn, I haven't really talked to him since that night. He's tried texting me, probably for some other plan Aydyn had,  but I completely ignored him. He tried talking to me once at school, but I told him to go away. He doesn't approach me when Luke or Spencer are around. Neither does Aydyn. I think she's too intimidated. It's not like she has left me alone though. Just at school. She makes up for the lost time at home. Since Luke and I haven't told anybody about us dating she can't bully me about it. Even though she can't bother me about him, she bothers me about a lot of other things. The letters keep on coming. Infact, they have been getting worse. Some of them tell me to that I should start cutting, others say I should just end my life. She always emphasizes on belittling me. In every letter there is always a part telling me how fat I am. That just feeds my demons. I have declared an eating disorder upon myself. I haven't eaten a proper meal in almost two weeks. I have a piece of fruit every now and again but nothing more than that. Since Demi doesn't pay attention to me at all she hasn't noticed. Nobody's noticed actually. My family is too busy. My parent's have been working alot, Maddie has been working alot more on her aerial and hanging out with friends, Demi is, well Demi, and Dallas is getting ready to move. She told the family last week that she thought it was time for her to get her own place. I understand, but I did not take it well. 

Flashback****

        My mouth was wide open in shock. Dallas is moving? I can't believe it. She's the only thing I have right now. Apart from Luke and Spencer, she is the only one that shows me that she cares. I mean, ofcourse my parents care about me but they don't show it very often. Dallas has been there for me through this whole Aydyn thing, even though she doesn't have a clue about it all. She must know something though because Demi and I haven't talked in three weeks. Even before when we did talk we were always mad at eachother. Plus she was there when the whole texting thing came out. Which Aydyn has been using to her advantage.