Chapter 14-I haven't forgotten

Demi's POV

"I-I'm umm sorry." I croaked. Tears threatening to spill down my face. I was about to open my mouth again when Becca grabbed me in a hug. I was hesitant at first but eventually held her back, taking in her familiar sent. I missed holding her so much. After a few moments she whispered in my ear.

"We need to talk." As she said that she held on to me even tighter. I want nothing more than to let it all out. Apoligize for everything. But for all I know she could still hate me. It wouldn't surprise me. I caused alot of pain for that girl. I promised her I would never forget her, yet I treated her as if I did. Then it clicked. The song. She didn't just pick it randomly. It was for a reason. A reason that I now knew. It was a cry for help. She thinks I forgot about her. Doesn't surprise me. If only I could show her that I am really truly sorry and that even though it may seem like I've forgotten about her, I could never do such a thing. 

____________________

        It's been two days since the talent show. I haven't really talked to Becca since. There was a little bit of small talk between us when we all went out for dinner that night, but nothing more. I can understand though. Her last day of living with Dallas was today. She's coming home tomorrow and she wouldn't want to ruin her last few days. I am still not sure if she knows that I know anything. She hasn't mentioned anything about her journal being missing so I assume she has no clue she's lost it. I've been trying to come up with something to make everything up to her. So far I have no clue what to do. I've written numerous letters and songs to apoligize with but none of them seem to be good enough. I really really screwed up this time. It's unforgivable. I can barely live with myself thinking about how much pain I have caused my baby. 

**Becca's POV**

        I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Yup my bed. In my good old room at home. I've only been back two hours and I'm already miserable. I know Dallas just lives down the road but I miss her so much already.  When I was living with her I constantly had a feeling of safety. I knew I could go to her for everything. She was always there for me and showed me so much love. Plus now that I am home Demi and Aydyn are going to  be in my face. I really don't want to have to deal with that again. I mean ya Demi and I hugged the other day but it was in the heat of the moment. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I mean I have to tell her eventually right?

All of a sudden Maddie ran into my room dancing around and goofing off while her phone played All About That Bass by Meaghan Trainor. Well if you can't beat em. Join em! 

If you got beauty beauty just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you is perfect
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more booty to hold at night
You know I won't be no stick-figure, silicone Barbie doll,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and move along

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble

I'm bringing booty back

I was jamming out hardcore. Then suddenly the music stopped. I turned around to see Demi at the door chuckling to herself.

"What do you want? You ruined our jam sess." Maddie blurted out, while I tried to keep a straight face.

"I was hoping I could steal Becca for a bit?" She asked. Why would she want to talk to me?