Chapter 30- A Series of Goodbye's (Part 1)

**Becca's POV**

Flashback*

"Do you have to go?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Ya, Baby Girl I do. It's the first leg of my world tour. The Demi World Tour wouldn't be the same if there was no Demi." She giggled but you could hear the pain behind her voice.

"I know. I'm just really going to miss you." I frowned.

"I'm going to miss you too. A lot. But look on the bright side you're flying out next month to visit me. That's not too far away."

"Demi, that's a whole month. What am I supposed to do with myself duriing that time?" 

"I dont know. Spend time with Luke, Spencer, Maddie, or Dal. You'll think of something. And I promise to text you every day and talk on the phone as much as I can. And If you need me I am just a phone call away. I promise."  She said sending a tight squeeze through my hand. 

"Okay. I guess that's not too bad." I smiled, well sort of. 

"See, you'll be fine." We just stared at eachother for a few minutes. Then Demi sighed and said the words I didn't want to hear. 

"This is were we have to go our seperate ways." She frowned. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want ot be away from her for so long. 

"Come her Baby girl." She gestured for me to give her a hug. I obliged and clung on to her like a chimp hanging from a tree. Okay maybe not that far, but I still clung to her not ever wanting to let go.

"Everything is going to be okay, I promise. So many people love you including me. It's only thirty days. It's not forever. It's going to be hard for the both of us but no matter how long I am away from you I will still love you the same. I love you so much my baby girl." She whispered into my ear then continued to kiss the top of my head. 

"i love you too Demi. A lot." I stayed holding onto her. I didn't ever want to let go. 

"Demi?"

"Yes Becca?" 

"How long til you have to go?" 

"Well I guess about ten minutes. Why?"

"Don't let go of me."  I whispered. I felt her head nod as she squeeed my body tighter. 

Demi's Pov (still flashback)

I looked behind me to see my baby girl crying. I hated that we had to be seperated. Things were just starting to go great again.

Ever since I talked to Luke I have been able to spend a lot more time with her. She gave me the cutest scrapbook about the two of us for my birthday. I guess it was also sort of a going away present. I actually brought it along with me. 

I gave her one last wave and blew her a kiss as I walked towards my boarding gate. I was trying to be strong for the both of us. I knew that the moment I would step foot on that plane I would break down. I just didn't want Becca to see that. She was already upset enough. I didn't want to make this any worse than it already was. 

(Flashback over.)

Becca's POV

It's almost been a week since Demi left. She did keep true to her promise. I have texted her every day and phoned her a few times. I missed her so much though. Nothing could make my pain go away. Demi suggested that I try and keep my mind off of missing her so I've tried to make plans. Luke has been busy almost every night this week. He said he's having some family crisis but I'm nt sure I believe him. He's been acting sort of weird lately. I questioned him about it but he said quote on quote "I'm just going through some stuff right now. But I'm fine'/ I didn't know if I should believe him or not but being the good girlfriend I am I did. 

Tonight Spencer and I are having a girls night. I haven't really spent much time with her this summer so I am excited about tonight. I feel really bad about not hanging out with her so I'm hoping tonight will make up for it. 

Just then my phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Beccs!"

"Hey Spence! I'm so excited for toni..." She cut me off. 

"Ya about that. I can't make it tonight. My-Umm Grandma just flew in and my parents want me to visit her. I'm so sorry."

"Th-That's alright. I'll see ya later. Bye." I hung up. I was upset. Her excuse dodn't realy seem realistic. There's something fishy going on and  don't like it. 

I woke up to see that it was 10:00 pm. I was really groggy but I checked my phone anyway. There were a bunch of random tweets in my notifications and a few missed calls from Maddie. Before I could return her calls she came barging through my door. 

"Becca I'm so sorry."

"What are you talking about?"

A/N: What do you guys think Maddie will say? 

I'm so sorry that  I haven't updated in a while. I've been super busy with life and stuff but I am back. I know this is a short chapter but I hope you guys like it. 

BTW I am sorry if there's any errors. I'm too tired to edit. I may edit it tomorrow.

Next Update: Not Sure yet but soon. You guys deserve a longer update. 

Early Update: 15 comments and 55 votes. 

BTW happy holidays guys! May god bless you and your families over this christmas season!

Don't forget to comment! If you enjoy this book/chapter please comment the word Lovatic! 

Also if you read these A/N please comment the word Christmas!

Stay Strong, Happy Reading and God Bless! 

Merry Christmas! 

~Riss!