Remember What You Did

"Please Yoongi...Please...Forgive me babe."
______________________________________

"Babe?..." Yoongi choked out as he backed away from Jimin hugging himself. "You call me babe after what you said to me? After what you did?!" Yoongi snapped bitterly.
      "Yoongi I-I didn't mean it-"
"You didn't mean it?!" Yoongi shouted and marched at Jimin, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him up so that they were face-to-face.
        "You want to get back with me after what you did? Telling me those things? Do you even remember what you did?! You're so ignorant, completely idiotic." Yoongi spat as Jimin continued to cry, touching Yoongi's hands softly.

"I could never forget what I said that day...."

That day....

"I can't take it anymore Jimin!" Yoongi bawled as he dropped to the ground onto his knees. "I can't take the pain anymore!"
        "Babe don't be like that.." Jimin replied and went down onto his knees.
"Why?! Why?! I did everything and I'm still nothing!" Yoongi protested but after that, Jimin didn't reply. Shakily, Yoongi looked up from the floor with red, glossy, puffy eyes. But when he looked at his lover, he didn't see the compassion and love, the person he knew. Instead it was replaced with a cold dark glare, a glare at Yoongi.

"W-What's with the look?"
        "Yoongi...Have you ever thought of others?" Jimin whispered.
"What- Of course I do...Baby what are you talking about-" That's when Jimin slammed his hand onto the floor making Yoongi jolt at his actions.
"You're so helpless!" He exclaimed. "You really don't care about yourself?! You don't see what I see?!"

"I've done everything to help you! I've done everything to make you see things differently but you always turn it around and mope! Whenever you're happy, you turn everything depressing just like you!" Jimin hissed. Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at Jimin, his vision blurring by the tears that welled in his eyes and began to fall.
       "Y-...You know I have depression Jimin...H-How..How could you?..I always c-cared..." Yoongi sobbed.
"Well news flash Yoongi! You could've made things happy but you're too-too depressed and I can't stand it! I can't stand you!"
      Yoongi then gasped, choking on his tears as he shook his head in disbelief. "N-No....You can't be serious...J-Jimin..Jimin please." Yoongi begged as he tried to reach out to Jimin, to grab his hand, but instead, he saw Jimin's hand jerk back and slap his own hand away from him, shattering Yoongi's heart.

"Don't touch me! Don't ever touch me again!" Jimin bellowed as he stood up. "I'm done dealing with this! I'm sorry you're like this, but I can't take this anymore. Its...Its over."

We're over Yoongi.

"No...No please...Please don't leave me!" Yoongi sobbed more as Jimin began to walk away.
"No...I'm not taking anymore chances Yoongi." Jimin replied as Yoongi tried scrambling to his feet to go after the younger male.
      "JIMIN PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU! I-ILL CHANGE JUST DON'T GO!" Yoongi screamed as he fell again and stayed there. Resting his head on the ground as he cried and cried. "Don't abandon me Jimin..."

"I was emotional Yoongi...so many things were running through my mind. I-I was scared..I was scared for you and if you were ever happy with me Yoongi.." Jimin sobbed.
      "I was happy..But you ruined it all and told me those things...you ended us and you didn't even look back." Yoongi said flatly as he let go of Jimin and backed away.
"You hurt me more than anything...you made things worse that day and I needed you.. I needee you and you left." Yoongi said as he closed his eyes tightly to stop the tears that began to roll down his eyes. "How could I ever forgive you after that day?"
          "You don't even need to forgive me but let me make up for it! Please! That's all I ask! Give me another chance and I'll redo it all!" Jimin cried.

Yoongi stared at Jimin, shaking his head but he didn't know what to do. Whether to go back with Jimin or not. Because of this, Yoongi breathed in and spoke.

"Let me think and...And I'll tell you what my answer is.." Yoongi said softly when Jimin hugged him, making  him tense at the contact again.
     "Thank you!" Jimin said and ran home screaming. "Text me when you know your answer!"

Yoongi stared after Jimin, watching him disappear out from his sight into the streets of the city. Yoongi had no idea whether it was the right choice to say that to Jimin, after everything he did, Yoongi's mind was everywhere, frustrating him when he realised something, no, someone.

I need his help....

(^~^) Ahhh confused love. ·3· Do you think Yoongi will go back with Jimin? Found out in the next part of this story!!!

A Letter For You ||Sope Fanfiction|| EDITINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara