Party Time!

Music filled the room, blarring as its melody engulfed the people as they sang and danced, chattered and gossip as usual. Namjoon was being the social man he was, speaking to those around him and having the snacks he set out before the real food would be put out soon.
Yoongi, well, he wasn't acting as usual at parties. He wasn't sitting anywhere watching, not leaning against the wall being skeptical about those his eyes laid on, and he wasn't standing by where the snacks were. He was doing something different. Very different for his liking.

"Hey! Yoongi hyung, what are you doing over here where everyone's dancing?" Namjoon said with curiosity, a smirk on his face as Yoongi hummed in reply.
"Waiting." He replied simply.
"For?"
"People."
"Exactly who?" Namjoon questioned aa people around them danced and gossiped about the boys or girls.
"Someone."
"Be more specific here. Oh wait." Namjoon only smirked more, wrapping an arm around Yoongi's neck. "I already know who you're waiting for."
"Well guess what, Jimin isn't coming." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he pushed Namjoon's arm off of him.
"Oh, it's not Jimin I'm talking about." Namjoin chuckled as he grabbed Yoongi's head gently, turning it towards the large two doors that opened. "I'm talking about 'him'"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow suspiciously when his breath hitched, going irregularly as he gulped, his hands becoming sweaty as his cheeks flushed red.
He's so beautiful..breathtaking. I-... I'm too lucky to have him in my life.

Yoongi stared in awe as the male walked inside, not alone of course. But he came, he came just like he said, yet there was a difference to him as Yoongi examined him from afar with his heart pounding against his chest.
Hoseok stood tall, his lips curving into a smile as he ran his hands through his dark chocolate brown hair, no longer it's dark vibrant red hair. Both his wrists had thin red and brown bracelets. He wore a brown buttoned up shirt with black and yellow small tacos decorated on it as it was tucked into black pants with sneakers.
Yoongi continued to watch him, seeing him turn to the others that walked in with him: Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"What are you waiting for? Go to your Juliet." Namjoon teased as Yoongi scoffed.
"Bringing poetry in this? Cliché." Yoongi said as Namjoon laughed.
"Whatever. Just go to him Yoongi." Namjoon said as Yoongi nodded, walking to them as he wiped his hands on his sleeves to dry their moist sweat.

You've got this Yoongi. You can do this. This is Hoseok. He's not going to bite.

*****

"Wah! Look at this guys!" Hoseok said in amazement and the large house.
"Now this is a real party!" Taehyung chuckled with his boxy smile.
"Foooood." Jungkook said as he looked at the large amounts of it at the kitchen.
"Aish, you and your food." Jin said with a shake of his head.
"Look who's talking." Taehyung teased as Jin hit him.
"Yah!"
Hoseok laughed as they tried to figure out where to go once they found Yoongi and Namjoon. As they talked, Jin smiled as he elbowed Hoseok in the rib.

"Check out who's coming Hoseok-ah," Jin said melodically.
Hoseok then turned his gaze, a smile widening his face.
"Figured he might be the reason you were all nervous to come." Jin said to Hoseok. He then rolled his eyes and pushed Jin lightly.
"Haha. Funny. Yoongi hyung isn't why I'm so nervous."
"Surrrre. Oh hey Yoongi."
"Wait what?" Panically, Hoseok turned around but saw Yoongi wasn't even near them yet.
"I've proven my point." Jin chuckled as Hoseok's cheeks flushed pink.
"Whatever."

"Hey look! Its Yoongi hyung! Hyung! Over here!" Taehyung called at as he waved towards the male over the sea of people.
Yoongi then came over with a soft smile as he looked at them.
"Hey everyone. Glad you all made it." He said.
"Sorry Jimin-ssi couldn't come, but he'll come next time if there's an opportunity." Jungkook replied as Yoongi nodded. "I'm sure he will."
"If any of you are hungry, they just brought out pizza."
"Oh cool!" Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's hand as they rushed over.
"I'll let the two of you be. Hey! Save me a piece!" Jin called out as he rushed through the people to join the two younger males.

Yoongi and Hoseok stared at them, looking at each other as they laughed.
"Jungkook is really a muscle pig isn't he?" Yoongi joked as Hoseok nodded, laughing with his hand over his mouth.
"He really is. He's in 'love' with food." Hoseok replied as Yoongi nodded.
"So, how have you been? Anything new that's happened?" Yoongi asked as they shuffled to the large couches within the room.
"Hm. Let's see what has changed." Hoseok said as he maneuvered through the people, sitting down beside Yoongi. "School assignments as usual. The restaurants been quite busy. I'm close enough to getting a full-time shift. Besides that, nothing."

"And what about your condition?" Yoongi said with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh. Just refills for my pills." Hoseok shrugged. "That's all really."
"I see." Yoongi nodded as he fidgeted with his fingers, picking at them a bit when he saw a hand place on top of his. Smooth and gently and warmly tanned.
"Hey, don't do that. It's a bad habit besides biting your nails." Hoseok chuckled as Yoongi nodded, blushing slightly as he allowed Hoseok to take his hand and put his arm between them, hand in hand.

"Sooo, now it's your turn. How have you been?" Hoseok questioned as Yoongi stared at their hands with a soft smile before he looked up, clearing his throat as he spoke.
"I've been a little depressed lately...But I'm much better now that I'm here." Yoongi said.
"Oh, well, at least I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better. I nearly forgot! You said you worked with delivering pizza right? How has that been?"
"Eh. Same. Just driving here and there to houses, giving them pizza, and having them pay." Yoongi replied simply.

"Guess we've both had it pretty boring lately." Hoseok chuckled, smiling his dimpled smile at Yoongi. "How about we have some fun then?"
"Oh?" Yoongi said as he tilted his head. "What should we do then Hobi?"
"Well Yoongz, I know one of the options we could do." Hoseok said happily as he stood up, Yoongi's hand still holding onto Hoseok's.
"And that is?" Yoongi asked with a low purr to his tone.
"Dance!" Hoseok replied as Yoongi was yanked up, following the younger male to the crowded area of people dancing to the music, or more like, was dragged.
"Hoseok I can't dance!" Yoongi protested as the ray of sunshine laughed.

"Everyone can dance. In their own way." Hoseok replied.
"True but, I know nothing about dancing. I'm a twig swinging around a room ready to hit someone."
"That's pretty dull." Hoseok pouted but he shook his head, bringing Yoongi closer to him as he intertwined their fingers, Yoongi's cheeks going tint pink but with the colorful lights, it was unnoticeable.
"Well guess what? I'm making you dance and just dance however you want!"
"But Hoseok!-" Yoongi was caught off when he gasped, Hoseok twirled Yoongi before he wrapped an arm around his back as they stood chest to chest with each other.
"Just shut up and dance with me." Hoseok laughed.
"S-Stupid horse face." Yoongi said flusteredly as they danced together, the rest of the boys joining them as they danced in their own crazy world.
"Stupid turtle." Hoseok smiled happily.