A Night To Remember

*Warning, this may include small sexual content but cut awfully short since I don't write these type of things quite often.*

8/1/19
Dear Lil Meow Meow,

Our 44th date. A big number so far isn't it? I say it's something amazing to look at. We've been together for 6 months and we're already at this many, it's breathtaking. But not like you my love, and my only.
So I wanted to make it special today. So, for our 45th date, I have something special. Better than any date we've had. Will you accept going out with me tonight at 7:30PM? If you do, come at 7:30 at my place.

You Hope~

Yoongi smiled to himself, his bright gummy smile as he drank his coffee.
"What's with the smile? Another poem?" Namjoon questioned with a smirk.
"You wish." Yoongi replied.
"Nope. I think it's another date." Jimin chuckled, Yoongi only looking back at the letter fondly.
"Ah so it is another date." Jungkook smiled as Taehyung nodded, letting his Kookie nestle into his arms.

*****

"Do you think this is good?" Hoseok questioned, gulping as Jin gawked at him. The older's mouth gaped wide open, staring in disbelief.
"Good? The hell. This isn't good. It's like a beautiful fantasy!" Jin retorted with a smile.
"Glad to hear...I'm so worried about this. I really am." Hoseok replied, sounding anxious as Jin shook his head and patted Hoseok's shoulder.
"I can't blame you. This is big, really big Hoseok. But I support you about this, I know you're doing this for a good reason." Jin sighed. "This will be a night to remember."

"Yeah. It will." Hoseok smiled softly. Jin began to smirk, wrapping his arm around Hoseok's shoulders.
"Especially with what you've got planned as the big wrap up. It will forever be unforgettable since you'll be taking Yoongi's-"
Hoseok's cheeks then burned, dark red as he shoved Jin.

"Yah! I never said that would actually happen! P-P-Pervert!" Hoseok yelled flusteredly as Jin laughed and laughed his windshield-like laughter.

*****

Yoongi then arrived at Hoseok's place, smiling his brilliant gummy smile as he knocked on the door.
Hoseok's sister Jiwo answered, smiling as she took Yoongi into the kitchen and opened the back door that led to the backyard.

"Have fun you two." Jiwo said happily as Yoongi nodded his thanks and walked out, hearing the door close behind him.
Curiously, Yoongi walked onto the lawn in the backyard, looking around for Hoseok but say nothing of his boyfriend, or to what their date was. That's when he heard a sweet humming, someone's hands slowly wrap around his waist, making him smile.

"Hobi," He said softly he felt the younger press a soft kiss on the back of his neck.
"Are you ready for our date Yoongi-ah?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi then turned around, facing Hoseok lovingly.
"Of course I'm ready for it."
Hoseok smiled within the dark, bringing Yoongi closer that their chests touched.
"I'm glad to hear that."

Taking the older by the waist, he led him towards the middle of the backyard. "Because, this'll be a night to remember," Hoseok hummed. Yoongi raised an eyebrow, chuckling softly.
"Every moment with you is memorable." He said with a low purr.
"Aissh. You're right. But this date is going to be different."

Yoongi squinted in the dark as he watched his boyfriend's shadow figure reach up, grabbing at something and pulling it down. A click sound was heard, and like the drawing sound of curtains, above them, were pulled towards the side as Yoongi gasped.