Hospital

Beep....

Beep....

Beep....

What the heck?....Why's there beeping sounds?...
       Hoseok then groaned as he felt something pinching his arm. Opening his eyes, he stared at the white ceiling of the unknown room. Tilting his head, he looked around finding that he wasn't just in any random room, he was in,

"Why am I in the hospital..." He whispered as he gazed around, finding that he was connected to a machine that showed his heart beat and vitals. Slowly, Hoseok sat up with difficulty, having to rest his back against the backboard of the bed.

Just as he did so, a loud voice filled the room, making Hoseok jump at the sound as loud footsteps tapped on the tile floor.
       "HOSEOK! I SWEAR TO GOD WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" A woman exclaimed, her arms wrapping around him tightly, never letting go.
"Noona?!" Hoseok said with a struggling voice being hugged so tightly.
       "YOU SCARED EOMMA AND I SO MUCH!" Jiwo wailed as their mother rushed in and joined the hug.

"Don't you ever go fainting like that on us!" Their mother cried as Hoseok patted both their backs in comfort.
      "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare the both of you like that." Hoseok said softly, both Jiwo and their mother letting him go.
"Care to explain why you fainted like that?" Their mother said as she wiped away her tears.
      "Oh uh....I just-" But before Hoseok could finish his sentence, the door swung open wide as a male appeared, panting, their black hair covering his eyes as he stared at Hoseok wide-eyed. Behind him stood an unfamiliar male looking bewildered.

"HOSEOK!"
      "Y-Yoongi?" Hoseok stuttered in utter shock as the older male raced over, throwing his arms around Hoseok into a tight squeeze.
"YOU IDIOT! FAINTING LIKE THAT?!" Yoongi yelled as the unfamiliar male walked in, standing to the side with his arms crossed.  
       "W-Wait, Yoongi..You're supposed to be home right now- H-How did you find out?" Hoseok questioned as he blinked at the Yoongi.
"They found you unconscious and saw that you were writing to me. Hoseok, they called me and I just had to come." Yoongi said, his hug never easing up.
       "Yoongz..." Hoseok softly spoke as he hugged the other back. "Don't cry.. I'm okay now. I swear."

❇❇❇❇❇

       Yoongi sat in his room, his call with his friend, the same age as Hoseok, Namjoon had called to come over to work on a music project with Yoongi.

The doorbell rang, alerting Yoongi of the younger male's arrival. Standing up, he got to the door and opened it as Namjoon stood there wearing a black cap over his dark brown hair which was a little faded. He wore blue jeans with a white shirt and blue coat and beamed at Yoongi.

"Hyung, you have no idea. This time, I really think that this could get us somewhere." Namjoon stated as he walked inside. Yoongi then sighed, closing the door with a shake of his head.
        "It better be good this time." Yoongi said as he plopped onto the couch.
"What? Did I interrupt your conversation with your 'boyfriend'?" Namjoon sarcastically said.
        "I was not speaking with Jimin." Yoongi interjected.
"Oh?" Namjoon then raised an eyebrow curiously. "Who was it then?"

"Sunshine- I mean this friend of mine, Hoseok." Yoongi corrected.
"Sunshine you say?" Namjoon smirked. "Cute nickname."
        "Shut up. He's none of your business." Yoongi crossed his arms, his legs crossing as he breathed in.
"It is when you've already got a boyfriend and you don't call him any nicknames besides 'babe'." Namjoon laughed as he sat down across from Yoongi.
      "So what if I give someone else a nickname? That's not a big deal."
"Uh, it is when this isn't the first time you've brought up things about this Hoseok guy."