Oh No

I've been busy lately and have to head to the doctors. Don't worry, I'm not the one hurt or anything. I'm just heading their to get results for something with my parents is all but I have no idea what it is. And I actually have to go there right now. Until then.

-From,
      Min Yoongi

Hoseok frowned. Slowly, he placed down Yoongi's letter as he hugged himself in his chair with a shaky sigh.
       "Doctor's huh?.." He mumbled, "At least you aren't going there unlike me.."
        Hoseok may have been opened about things to the elder boy and trust him even more than Jimin, but this was something he could never admit to anyone, not even to his eomma or noona. It was only his doctor's and himself's knowledge of his condition.

        Hoseok was secretly suffering a disease, Coronary artery disease, meaning he'd have no symptoms of it when he has sudden chest pain that leads to a heart attack. The problem was, it was happening more frequently and he'd usually hide away and wait to calm down, and sometimes, there were incidents that he'd go to the doctors and he'd lie to his family that he fainted.
      But there would be one day that he could no longer hide this condition, this disease and the truth would be out. At least for now, he wanted it to be a secret, just for now. It troubled it so much, and it was a burden. He did nothing wrong, never has and never will, so why did this happen to him?
        If he only had the answers to why...

However, Yoongi's letter reminded Hoseok that he wasn't the only one going to the doctors, so did he. With a heavy sigh, he heaved himself up from his chair and walked out of his room as he grabbed a jacket, pulling it on.
       As Hoseok walked down the hallway, he heard running footsteps as someone wrapped their arms around him in a welcoming hug as they hummed.

"Yah, Hoseok where are you going?" A young woman said. He then smiled his bright happy smile, turning his head to look at her.
      "Hi noona."
       "Don't ignore my question. Where are you going?" She asked again as she poked his's cheek. With a chuckle, Hoseok shook his head.
"No where important Jiwo. Just handing out his all noona."
      Jiwo them raised an eyebrow, having many similar features as Hoseok in a way.
"Uh huh. You told me that last time and you didn't come back for hours. You made Eomma and I worried about you."
"I promise, this time it won't be long." Hoseok replied as Jiwo unwrapped her arms from him, instead playing them on her hips.

"Fine but if you don't come back by 2:30 then I'll-"
       "I know. I know. Don't worry noona. I can handle myself too you know." He laughed as he walked down the stairs.
        "Yah! A sister can worry all she wants!" She huffed.
"I love you too noona! See ya later!" Hoseok called back as he opened the door and closed it behind him before she could protest anything else towards him.

                              *****

"Jung Hoseok?" A man called out.
"Y-Yes that's me." Hoseok replied, standing up from the metal like chairs in the waiting room fidgeting with his fingers.
        "Come this way." The man said, turning around and disappearing behind white doors. With a gulp, Hoseok reluctantly followed him, into a bright white and blue room taking a seat in another chair in front of a wooden desk.
      There sat a doctor, a man who looked at Hoseok and shook his head.

"Hoseok, you've been told of your disease yes?" He questioned.
       "I do."
        "How long has this been? A year?"
"About that much...yes." Hoseok answered.
"I see.." The doctor sighed. "We can't do much for you about this. But we can start off with medications for you to take."
        "And the medicine? How much and when should I take it?"
"Daily Mr. Jung. At least one or two a day after breakfast and dinner." The man said. Hoseok then nodded, processing the information he was being informed of when a thought occurred to him, making him grip the arms of the chair.

"And what would happen if these pills don't help?" He bit the bottom of his lip as the words slippes out from his mouth. Hoseok searched the doctor's face, mostly in his eyes as he saw pity making his heart sink.
        "If it doesn't affect you or it becomes worse...then there will be no choice but,"

The rest of the words Hoseok heard made his head pound and his blood rush to his ears, his heart pounded against his chest as the words repeated like a broken record going over and over again, like someone putting music in replay nonstop.
      Swallowing the lump in his throat, he got up and bowed to the doctor.
       "Thank you...Ill make sure to get the medications right away." Hoseok said and left the room in silence.
He didn't want to stay at the hospital center anymore, he didn't want to look back at the people's faces that stared at him till he disappeared from their sight as he walked alone on the sidewalk to the store with a pink paper of his medication and other information.
     But not once could he forget those words that left the man's mouth....

You'll have to have surgery.