Changes

It was different, very different now. Yoongi was in my life, he was more than a friend, my lover, my everything. Yes, he's the opposite in some ways, but what's that saying? Opposites attract? That's right. That's what happened. We met because of Jimin, because of the constant letters we wrote to each other whenever we had time to. Then, it blossomed to something more. Something, spectacular.

I'd be lying if I said my world didn't improve from my Sunshine, from my Hoseok. Ironic isn't it? How something so different, could change our opinions and feelings. He helped me, he was what helped me fight depression that clouded me. He was there whenever my father struck me and never left my side. He did his best to help me, and he did.

We wrote letters to each other. It was our special thing, what was unique. Everyday, we wrote letters to each other.

Dear Sunshine,

Dear Lil Meow Meow,

We would write letters about each other, ask each other to dates in that way from time to time, wrote poems, and it was like that for days. Then, it led to weeks, to months. It was more than we could ask. We were happy. We felt invincible. That nothing could stop us.

Hoseok's treatments were better, his medications were the same and he'd still have problems, but they were lessening. They were stable.

Yoongi finally moved, moved away from his father who hurted him, disapproved of him and lived just next door. He was better, he was happier.

We'd see each other everyday, and finally Yoongi found a college just in Gwangju. It wasn't far and it was near. Everything was perfect.

We found true love. We forgave Jimin when it was the right time. We were all friends, but friends who were taken, were in relationships. We had careers we wanted to pursue, Hoseok's job became his full-time job within no time, Yoongi was preparing for college, Jin was near to graduating. Nothing was wrong. We had everything planned, ready, prepared.

But karma just had to be a bitch.