A Letter For You

After months of recovery and explanations, things returned to normal, or was at least normal for the seven on them. Hoseok finally left the hospital; gleefully holding his boyfriend's hand as they went away from it and returned home. Back to Seoul. There, they finished school and started to work. Hoseok continued his full-time job as a waiter, and soon enough becoming the owner of the restaurant which became the most well-known food areas in that part of Seoul. But also with his love of dancing, he had a small part time job as a dance instructor teaching people from all around any type of genre of music he's ever been able to dance to. Not only this, but it was close to where Yoongi worked.
Yoongi pursued his passion of music and entered into a company with Namjoon. Both of them became successful. They published their own meaningful albums, music that related to them and to many other people who fell in love with their work. Especially their number one fans, Hoseok and Jin who supported them immensely. With their career shooting to the roof tops, they became wealthy. And just like Yoongi had promised, Hoseok and him travelled all around together. Going to tropical islands, the United States such as New York, Manhattan, Japan, The Philippines, and plenty other places. But they soon settled down back into their home, Seoul where there, a new chapter of their lives blossomed; Marriage.

After years of struggling, love, and success that would sometimes falter, they both decided it was time to tie the knot. And who would expect that they weren't the only ones? It was the most beautiful and eventful wedding they've ever been part of, and of course, be the main focus all around.

It was a wedding that was planned for three days long. Why? Because Yoongi and Hoseok were having the same wedding days with their friends, but two who weren't just yet ready for that big of a step. But, Yoongi and Hoseok had the time of their lives at the wedding, being the first newly wed. After them, it was Namjoon and Jin. And shockingly, Namjoon had convinced Jin into wearing as dress which know one even knows what swayed the elder's mind into doing it. Finally, it was Taehyung and Jungkook. But their best men was none other than Jimin, Taemin, Yugyeom, Bambam, Jo Kwon, and Jackson. It was the most beautiful wedding they could ever imagine, and finally married to each other although Korea was homophobic here and there, they received many congratulations and support which only made it more worth while.

Just like that, they grew as a family and friends. After everything they'd ever done, it let to where they are no matter the struggles. Love and hope led them to their happiness.

"But what happened Appa? What happen?" A small girl cheered as the boy beside her bobbed his head up and down.
"Yeah!"
Proudly, their father picked them up, cradling them in his arms as he brought them to their room with a warm smile.
"What happened? Well," He said, setting them down on their bed and tucking them in. "They decided that they wanted a bigger family. The Kim family had a daughter, and so did the other Kims, but Jungkook had another surprise coming and they got to adopt another daughter."
"What about the Parks and Mins?" The boy asked curiously as the father chuckled. "The Parks got married a year later, while the Mins?..Well you already know Lesung and Honggi."

"But where did you and daddy find us?" Lesung said as Honggi snuggled with Lesung.
"Daddy and I found you two bundles at a small orphanage. We couldn't decide on separating you two cuties." Mr. Min replied with a grin as he gently pinched their cheeks earning giggles. "Now go to sleep, okay? Tomorrow is a big day."
"Yes Appa." His children said, yawning as they slowly drifted off to sleep as Mr. Min turned off the lights but left a galaxy nightlight on the showered the room with beautiful stars.

He walked out of the room, but stopped at the doorway and glanced back with a warm smile. That's when he felt familiar arms wrap around his body and a chin resting in his shoulder.