Move Out Of The Way!

Hoseok and Yoongi then spent the next few hours together, Namjoon soon joining them as they got along together. Laughing and chatting. It was as if they were bestest of friends that knew each other so well as the room filled with their happy and calm emotions. Hoseok's family had came back and visited, meeting Namjoon and Yoongi more properly.
      But of course, Hoseok's family left and someone else entered the room, not just someone, a group of people rushed in as the room filled with yelling and screaming.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Someone screeched.
"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! YAH! HOSEOK WHERE ARE YOU?!" Another screamed.
       "HOSEOK HYUNG!" Jungkook wailed as Jimin squeezed in last.
"OUT OF THE WAY! HOSEOKIE!" Jimin bawled as the four males rushed over and tackled Hoseok with hugs, squeezing nearly the life out of him as Yoongi and Namjoon exclaimed in shock as they both were shoved out of the way.

All of them spoke at the same time, different sentences bursted from them. "Don't go giving me a heart attack!" "Are you hurt?" "I THOUGHT I LOST MY HYUNG!" "I can't breath!"
"Help. I'm being suffocated by four people," Hoseok whined as his arms went up in the arm, trying to wiggle out of their grasp but clearly it was impossible to do it alone.

Yoongi laughed, going over to the group and grabbed Hoseok's waist. "Alright boys, Hoseok can't die by hugs." Yoongi said and pulled the younger male out from the mixture of males.
      "I've been saved!" Hoseok laughed.
"Wait, who is he?" A young male said, he looked as bright as Hoseok was, a boxy smile but his head was tilted in confusion.
"Is this your boyfriend Hoseok-ah?" Another male teased, a boy that looked much older compared to Jungkook but was handsome, his laugh sounded like a windshield wipers on a car as it echoed in the room, few of the boys laughed with him, others stayed silent (Jungkook and Jimin), while two became flustered and retorted in denial (Yoongi and Hoseok).

That's when someone coughed and looked at them with crossed arms, a rather fake smile was plastered on his face.
      "Sorry Jin hyung, but Yoongi isn't with Hoseok hyung. Honestly, he's with me thank you very much." He said. "Speaking of you 'babe', what are you doing here?" Jimin questioned as the room went silent.
     The so called man named 'Jin' whispered quietly to the boy who had a boxy smile, Hoseok and Yoongi shared wary glances at each other before they were saved.
"Sorry Jimin, but Yoongi and I came because we had heard of what happened to Hoseok. We wanted to make sure he was alright just as the rest of you, so we came as soon as possible being that it was serious enough to be brought to the hospital." Namjoon explained.

"Oh. Right. Yoongi hyung is Hoseok's friend too." Jungkook said in defense, helping to back up Namjoon although the male knew nothing of the tall man.
      Jimin nodded in understanding, or, at least to set it aside. Hoseok then sighed, leaning back against Yoongi's chest without much thought as he introduced Yoongi to the two males; Kim Seokjin (prefers to be called Jin short) was held back due to different terms of schools, but was the eldest of them. His specialty was cooking and theatre. Then there was Kim Taehyung who was in the same grade as Jimin and the second youngest. Like Jin, he was into theatre.

          Yet, Yoongi couldn't focus on them. He was distracted with the ray of sunshine in his arms that had a bright smile, leaning his head against the older male's chest so comfortably. If only what Jin has questioned, was answered yes than no. But Yoongi would go through trouble to be able to even have a chance to be with Hoseok. And that was proven.
        Jimin was watching Hoseok and Yoongi with narrow cold eyes. The younger male coughed, in a fake manner, to the two as he eyed them. With a sigh, Yoongi released the younger who had a small frown, a frown Yoongi didn't want to see, as Hoseok sat straight up on the bed no longer leaning on Yoongi.

*****

Things were soon cleared up, but one hint was shown throughout it all. Yoongi belonged to Jimin as the younger male showed as much affection to the other to show that. Honestly, it unsettled the others, and especially one of them disliked it. Hoseok disliked it.
      Hoseok knew he had no rightful say in the two male's relationship, even if you want to call it that, but anyone could tell the two were having complications. Jimin was trying his hardest to basically say "Lay off, he's mine. Touch him and you're dead" like way, while Yoongi looked uncomfortable and disliked it as much as Hoseok did.

God. Whatever happened to the Jimin I knew? We knew? Hoseok thought with a small shake of his head as the others spoke. Did love make him like this?
      Hoseok sighed when Taehyung wrapped his arm around Hoseok's neck with Jungkook, both smiling brightly.

"How long do you need to stay here in this stuffy room hyung?" Taehyung questioned.
"I hope not long." Jungkook pouted playfully as Hoseok laughed at their actions, his arms wrapping around the two.
      "Yah. No worries. Ill be out by tomorrow." Hoseok replied. "I'm not staying here forever." He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.
"Thank god. Because if you were staying any longer than a few days, I would've kicked your ass for not eating properly." Jin huffed.
      "You wish." Hoseok said as Jin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh, Hoseok hyung. Have you checked your mail lately?" Jimin said all of a sudden as he released Yoongi, who sighed with relief but was curious to why Jimin asked such a question.
      "Huh? No." Hoseok said as him and two younger boys let each other go, "Why did you ask?"
"Because, didn't you say you signed up for a competition?" Jimin beamed.
"No..." Hoseok said and shoved Jimin with a nervous chuckle. "Shut up! What are you even talking about?" His tone was just as nervous as his chuckle. That's when Jin gasped dramatically, Jungkook clapped his hands excitedly as Taehyung laughed, yet, Namjoon and Yoongi were the only two confused.

"A competition? For what?" Namjoon questioned.
"Is this something bad or good?" Yoongi said with a raised eyebrow.
       "Pfft bad? No way! It's something really good. Heck, better than good." Jungkook replied with a bunny smile.
"Shut up guys!" Hoseok said flusteredly, his cheeks going red from embarrassment. But as much as he whined, no one listened to his pleas and continued on.

"He's signed up for what he's only dream of for years!" Taehyung said enthusiastically.
"No I didn't!"
"Liar!" Jimin and Jungkook said in unison as they laughed at Hoseok's attempts to grab them.
        "He's signed up for what's he passionate about. Theatre!" Jin said in a joking manner as Hoseok stuck his tongue out at him. "How dare you be disrespectful!" Jin gasped playfully.
"Nahhh. He's passionate about dance." Taehyung corrected. "He signed up to compete in a dance competition. If he makes it through six of them, he'll make it to the finals and possibility win all of what's said they get to claim as winner."

"That's amazing Hobi. Why didn't you say anything of it to me?"

"W-Well uh....."

"I bet you he wouldn't tell you of it till he even made it through the first three competitions."

"Taehyung! Shh!"

"Hobi, it would've been alright to tell me. You know I would support what you've always felt passion for."