Wait!

Hoseok sighed as he slumped down the door, his breathing slowing down to its normal rate and his body slowly eased. He just wanted to cry and let everything out, but he just couldn't. Not here, not with his sister and friends around. He didn't want them to worry over someone like him.
     With a shaky sigh, Hoseok stood up clutching the pills and shoved them away into his bag with the water bottle, beginning to smile his familiar, yet fake smile.

Finally, he opened the door walking out from the bathroom as the others looked back at him.
     "Oh just in time." Jiwo smiled. "We were just about to check up on you Hoseok."
"Oh? Well no worries, I'm here." Hoseok beamed as he sat down once again.
"Jimin-ssi was just talking to us about him and Yoongi. They've planned another date here in a few weeks." Jungkook said with a bunny smile. However, instead of Hoseok being happy for them, his heart ached as his stomach turned hearing that, but he continued to smile.

"Really?"
"Yup. Do you mind Hobi?" Yoongi said as he looked at the younger male patiently.
     "Oh..Oh no. Of course not. Ill make sure to get everything ready for your special date." Hoseok replied, but Yoongi tilted his head slightly as his words with a raised eyebrow but Jimin didn't notice a thing.

"Thanks so much Hoseok hyung!" Jimin exclaimed with excitement. "We can't wait till then!"
      "Yeah." Hoseok nodded as he looked away, resting his head on his hand. "Neither can I..."

*****

2-23-19
1:36PM

Hobi🌻: Yoooooooongzzzzzz you ready?????
Yoongz☕: Hoseok, the hell are you talking about?
Hobi🌻: YAH! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS HYUNG
Yoongz☕: What? What did I do?
Hobi🌻: 😌 Aissssh you can't even remember your own date.
Yoongz☕: What....
Yoongz☕: THATS TODAY?!
Hobi🌻: Duhhhhhhhh. It is.

Yoongz☕ is typing.......

Yoongz☕: IM SCREWED
Hobi🌻: No worries!! Just dress up good and leave the rest up to me!
Yoongz☕: Hoseok you can't be serious.
Hobi🌻: Of course I'm serious!!! Now get your butt up and meet me at the restaurant at 2!
Yoongz☕: Do I look like Flash to you?
Hobi🌻: A turtle, yes, Flash? No.
Yoongz☕: Oh shut up.
Hobi🌻: 😁 NOPE

*****

       Yoongi then walked into the restaurant fussing, his hair was neatly brushed as he wore suitable clothing as he brushed off any dirt or dust that was on it as he looked around for Hoseok as he bit the bottom of his lip nervously. That's when a cheerful voice called out to him, a man waving his hand with something behind his back.

"Yoongz! Over here!" Hoseok yelled. Nodding, Yoongi quickly went towards him when red roses were shoved to him unharmed.
       "Wha-"
"They're for Jimin. He loves roses, remember?" Hoseok said thoughtfully before crossing his arms. "Now I've got everything prepared. Food, desserts, and drinks. What's left is just you and Jimin."
       "How could I ever thank you Hoseok?" Yoongi said suddenly, a gummy smile spread across his face as he held the flowers for Jimin. "How can you thank me?" Hoseok chuckled as he shook his head.
"You being my friend is how you can thank me." Hoseok said with a dimpled smile.

Yoongi was speechless, but he couldn't only give his gummy smile before Hoseok rushed him to his seat. "Come on, come on! Jimin could be coming at any moment!"
       "Yeah yeah okay. Stop pushing!" Yoongi snarled playfully as Hoseok chuckled, walking away to stand at the counter and watch from afar.