In This Together

"Y-...Yoongi?"
______________________________________

Yoongi then turned around, his heart racing as he faced his lover. His eyes were wide, dropping his bags and suitcase as Yoongi ran and collasped into the younger's arms.
      "Hoseok!" He said, his lips quivering as Hoseok wrapped his arms around him before looking at him.
"What are you doing here? You-You should've stayed with Jin hyung. H-How?"
"You dumbass!" Yoongi said, cupping Hoseok's face with his pale hands, "I would never! I would never let you go through surgery alone. I would never move on if I lost you. You're so stupid..You're so stupid for not telling me beforehand."

"Yoongi..."
     "Don't ever think you're doing this alone Hobi." Yoongi said before he softly placed a kiss onto his lips. He then created space between their lips as he continued to speak. "That's why I'm coming.."
"What?" Hoseok said in shock, looking at Yoongi he caused space between their face.

"No way." Namjoon said in disbelief.
"How?" Hoseok questioned as Yoongi breathed in shakily.
      "Jin hyung...Jin hyung got me a passport so I would be able to come. He was able to get me prepared before I even knew it.." Yoongi explained.
"He's really something." Hoseok said as Namjoon nodded.
"He's incredible." Namjoon said fondly, smiling to himself the slightest bit at the idea of the elder.
       "And so is Yoongi." Hoseok said, kissing the top of the other's head with a smile.

"Why should you be scared not to tell him? He's been with you for so long. Heck. Even trusted you 'last night' you know."
      "I know. I know." Hoseok had his face covered with his hands, sighing as his heart ached from having to be away from the other. Not knowing if that would ever be his last time to see him; kiss his soft lips, touch his smooth pale skin, see the sleepy male wake up such a handsome mess, to hear his breathy high-pitched laughter, and his gummy smile he so fondly loved. Only God knows what would happen to Hoseok, and he only hoped that he's doing, hasn't been for nothing.

"So...why?" The question was asked yet again. Letting out a groan, Hoseok dropped his hands to his lap as he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon was, besides Jin, to know of what was going to happen, what was planned to happen. But not once have they haven't asked him why he had never wanted to tell Yoongi of his decision in the first place.
      Yet Hoseok couldn't bring himself to do such a thing. How could he after showing so many times that he was 'fine'? Even Hoseok believed his disease was getting better, that it was finally subsiding that he'd survive it. That was until his last visit to the hospital for a test of his physical well-being. One thing was mostly known, that what they all feared was that, that he wasn't getting better. It was only getting worse.

"Namjoon-ah..How can I tell him I was getting worse when I look perfectly fine?..I decided to go through surgery without his consent and we're already heading to the airport..I don't want him to have hope if I die from it...At least I explained with a letter." Hoseok replied as Namjoon frowned.
     "You told him...to not wait for you?"
     "Of course I did...I don't want him to be unhappy still loving me if I never survive.. I'd be happy if he's found someone else when, if, maybe, I'm gone.."
"I-...I understand." Namjoon said solemnly, rubbing Hoseok's back to comfort the older.

"Two minutes before gate 19 takes flight. Please make sure all belongings are with you and if there is any complications, please see to the staff. Two minutes left." The intercom blasted.

Once it was done, Hoseok looked at Namjoon and Yoongi with a smile.
      "Shall we go then?"
"Together." Yoongi nodded with a gummy smile as Namjoon nodded in agreement. Hand-in-hand, bags together, Hoseok and Yoongi gave their tickets along with Namjoon as they began to board to plane. Clapping and cheering could be heard as Yoongi blushed furiously as he pressed his body close with Hoseok's-who was beaming, smile wide from ear to ear- as they passed the crowd of people.
      "You two might be our next big couple of the week, huh?" Namjoon teased ad Yoongi glared at him.
"Aish. Its fine. As long as they know this tiger's taken." Hoseok winked.
"Why are you like this?" Yoongi scowled embarrassingly, but couldn't help but smile to himself at his lover's words.

"Because I love you." Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's cheek as they situated their belongings and sat down.
      "Okay lover birds. Let's keep your love at a medium here." Namjoon said as Hoseok stuck his tongue out at the younger who sat in front of them with an unocuppied seat. Namjoon only returned the silly gesture before they got themselves busy. As the airplane began to take flight, Namjoon pulled out a book and began to read quietly as Yoongi rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder, holding his hand, breathing in with eyes closed.

"Tired?" Hoseok questioned as Yoongi gave a quiet chuckle and nodded.
"I did run for who knows how much. That's enough exercising for me for at least a month." Yoongi joked as Hoseok gave his bubbly laughter and kissed the top of Yoongi's head as he intertwined their fingers, covering Yoongi's lap with his jacket.
       "And my kitten deserves his rest." Hoseok smiled as Yoongi scrunched his nose at the nickname.
"I think I prefer Yoongz."
"That's not what you said last night." Hoseok whispered as Yoongi flicked the top of his lover's head as they laughed.
        "Yah. I may be your boyfriend but there still should be honorifics." Yoongi mumbled as Hoseok beamed.
"Ah sorry. Kitten hyung~" He teased.
"Fine. Then when we get to the hotel, I'm kicking you off the bed."

"Nooooo." Hoseok whined.
"No exceptions. You've officially got yourself in this." Yoongi said with triumph, and rather sleepily too until someone from behind coughed, interrupting them.

     "Excuse me, but we've got kids on this plane and we're tired. So keep your hormonal lovey-dovey what-not to yourselves." A woman said as Hoseok apologised.
"A-Ah. Mianhae." Yoongi then opened his eyes, looking at Hoseok as they stared at eachother. After a few seconds, they quietly snickered to each other.

We're in this together.
Yoongi finally began to drift off to sleep, burying his face into the crook of Hoseok's neck as he breathed in the calmly and sweet scent of the forest that Hoseok smelled of from whatever product he used.

I'd like to keep it that way...As long as I'm with him.
Hoseok then rested his head gently on top of the elder's black hair. Humming a sweet, soft lullably for Yoongi quietly as he saw his happiness fall asleep next to him so peacefully.

As long as we're together.