Hana/하나..

They finally arrived at their hotel. Taking to the front desk, they got their keys and brought their luggages and bags up to their room. Entering room 7, Hoseok took their luggages and pulled them to their beds while Namjoon and Yoongi brought their bags over.

"Alright. Since there's only two beds, you and Hoseok hyung can share a bed. But obviously didn't need to say that do I?" Namjoon chuckled as Yoongi rolled his eyes, throwing Namjoon's duffle bag at him who dodged.
"Careful with that!" Namjoon said as he went to check if his things were alright.
"Aish. You two." Hoseok said, shaking his head with a smile.

Yoongi then flopped onto the bed near the window, sighing as he stared out to see all sorts of buildings lit to the fullest with all sorts of colors, tall and looming, beautiful as it looked nearly magical. Hoseok went over and went out to the balcony as he looked out towards the view, his hair fluttered softly and slowly with the calming breeze. Yoongi admired Hoseok.
His beautiful features, his smile that brightened Yoongi's day, his soft and smooth caramel-like skin, his curly golden brown locks of hair Yoongi would fondly play and wrap around his finger, no matter the color, and of course, Hoseok himself. Looks or not. His heart and personality had lured Yoongi to him.

Smiling to himself, Yoongi got up and walked over. Joining the younger onto the balcony, he slowly wrapped his arms around the other's waist and placed a soft peck on his neck.
"How are you holding up Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok said softly, intertwining their fingers as he continued to stare out towards the city.
"Just fine Hobi-ah. You?" Yoongi questioned as Hoseok hummed in reply.
"Better with you."
"Why didn't I expect that?" Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully as Hoseok chuckled.

"Do you like it out here?"
"Hm?" Yoongi stared at Hoseok.
"Here...Haven't you taken a look?" Hoseok laughed as Yoongi tilted his head.
"I've got a beautiful view just by looking at you." Yoongi grinned as Hoseok's cheeks flushed to a rosy pink. "Yah. Actually 'look' at the other view." Hoseok stated as he pulled Yoongi to his side as they both examined it.

Honestly, Yoongi hadn't took much interest to the view, not until he was made to. But it almost took his breath away as his eyes sparkled at the sight. It was nothing he had imagined, maybe in dreams or so, but even if it was crowded with people, it didn't take away what was shown in front, far and beyond, even below them.

"Wah...Daebak.." Yoongi was dazzled, which only made Hoseok smile wider and wrap his arm around Yoongi's neck.
"Maybe..mmm. Once we've finished with school and if I make it through this surgery.. We'll go everywhere." Yoongi then shifted his gaze to Hoseok, mouth gaping open slightly as his lover continued. "We could go out and travel wherever and whenever together...explore, see things, have fun." Hoseok grinned as he closed his eyes. "Live happily..That's what I want for us in the future hyung. Just like this.."
Yoongi felt his heart being tugged, his eyes softening as he pressed their bodies together in a loving manner.

"Yeah..We can and we will do that Hobi. We will.." Yoongi breathed in. "You'll make it. I promise..When you do, we can finish school and get to do that. Together."
"If I make it." Hoseok corrected as Yoongi snorted.
"Don't say if. Say 'will'. You will make it. You're my strong Sunshine, Hobi-ah. You'll make it." Yoongi then turned their bodies so that they looked at each other, eyes locked. "There's nothing that I haven't seen you fight for, with determination, passion. This? This is nothing different, just a challenge. But that won't stop my Hobi."

Yoongi then caressed Hoseok's cheek softly, feeling his warmth as he let out a sigh.
"You really did change so much Yoongz.." Hoseok said, gently pressing their lips together as they kissed. Tingles ran through Yoongi's body as they kissed passionately. Pulling them closer to close the gap between them as Yoongi ran a hand through Hoseok's hair fondly before he spoke between their kissing.
"Well you did change me Mr. Jung. Depression was horrible, but, you helped me more than ever..So if I won against it, you'll win too." Yoongi said before he was lost in their make-out session.

My Sunshine won't lose to a surgery. I know he won't. He won't.

Yoongi then moved his arms to wrap around Hoseok's neck as he felt his mind completely in a bliss. Until...

"Its the middle of the night you two and I'm not having you two do some nasty kinks while I'm around! Time for bed hyungs!" Namjoon interrupted as Hoseok and Yoongi broke off the kiss and looked at Namjoon, completely flustered. "Chop chop!"

With that, Namjoon went into the bathroom with a bundle of his clothing, well, his pajamas. Laughing to themselves embarrassingly, they got changed and plopped onto the bed they would share as they snuggled within each other's arms.

"Goodnight Hobi-ah.." Yoongi cooed sleepily, curling up in Hoseok's arms.
"Goodnight, Kitten." Hoseok hummed as he pressed a soft kiss on the other's forehead.

"Ahem." Someone coughed as Yoongi subconsciously rolled his eyes playfully before Hoseok and him called out.
"Night Namjoon-ah."
"Goodnight to the both of you too hyungs."
"Sleep well." Hoseok chimed to the both of them before the lights turned off, and they, were fast asleep.