You're So Filthy...

"Goooo! Hoseoook! Woohooo!" Yoongi cheered as the party went wild now that everyone had arrived. It was all hot and intense in the room, loud and like a chaotic zoo of people set free. The lights flashed different shades of color as the music hummed through the entire room, Hoseok dancing so freely in the middle as people cheered at him.
Namjoon and Jin were watching from the side cheering and talking to each other, Taehyung and Jungkook were busy being crazy as they joined and danced with Hoseok like three crazy men. Yoongi was there of course, jumping up and down pumping his fists in the air enthusiastically as he screamed at the top of his lungs for Hoseok, his cheeks red and sweaty from being exhausted, but, it was too much fun.

That's when Hoseok rushed over, pulling Yoongi to the middle with him as they spun around and danced silly, causing an uproar of laughter and the living room to burst into all sorts of dances.
"I need a breather!" Yoongi whined as he huffed. Hearing this, Hoseok nodded as he helped lead Yoongi away from the crowd to the kitchen. As they entered, Yoongi immediately dropped onto a chair, fanning himself to cool himself off as Hoseok pulled a chair over, sitting besides the male as he used the back of his hand to dab the sweat from his forehead.
"That's so crazy." Yoongi said as he grabbed a bottle of water, opening it as he gulped it down.
"Crazy? Or fun?" Hoseok chuckled as Yoongi passed him a bottle of water, popping it off and drinking it.
"How about crazy fun?" Yoongi questioned as Hoseok chuckled, almost spurting out water from his mouth as he turned the lid back on.
"That sounds better." Hoseok laughed.

As they talked to each other, Jin and Namjoon stumbled into the kitchen in each other's arms laughing as they bumped against the fridge.
Curiously, Hoseok tilted his head at the sight as Yoongi took another sip of his bottle of water when Hoseok's eyes widened, Yoongi spitting water out of his mouth as both watched Namjoon stare at Jin. The older male, smiling softly as he placed his hands on Namjoon's cheeks and pulled him, their lips meeting each other as they kissed.
Hoseok then screamed, Yoongi joining him with a shrill voice as they leaned to the side away from the two as they laughed in mid-scream.

Jin then pulled away, turning bewilderedly at their screams as his cheeks darkened, Namjoon turning his attention to them as he rubbed the back of his neck with flushed cheeks.
"You two kissed!" Hoseok and Yoongi said in shocked voices as Jin buried his face into Namjoon's shoulder.
"Oh shut up! It's not like you two haven't kissed anyone." Namjoon said in defense as Hoseok gasped.
"I haven't kissed anyone yet mister Namjoon!" Hoseok said dramatically.
"Maybe I have but at least I have some decency." Yoongi said.
"Shut up!" Jin wailed as he looked up as Hoseok laughed.
"At least I have the guts to do be the first to make a move." Namjoon teased Yoongi who scowled at him, but the younger only grinned before he lifted Jin's chin up so they faced each other. "Like this." He then kissed Jin, passionately as the older melted and kissed back.

Yoongi then made another shrill of a scream as Hoseok only laughed as they left their water bottles on the table and rushed away side by side as they laughed together.
"I can't believe those two." Yoongi said shaking his head as he wiped the tears from his eyes from laughing so much, a good laugh that he hasn't ever made for such a long time till Hoseok entered his life.
"I can't believe those two? Jin hyung literally said to me he would forever stay single and keep it that way." Hoseok laughed as Yoongi joined him, bothing trying to catch their breath as they held each other for support. Once they calmed down, they decided to get out from the crowded house and go to the roof which was accessible to them only being that they were Namjoon's friends.

When they entered outside, Yoongi and Hoseok were welcomed by a warm breeze as the sun was slowly beginning to set.
Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, watching Hoseok breath in and walk, extending his arms out as he turned around and around slowly.
"It's so beautiful out here isn't it?" Hoseok questioned as he went to the ledge, holding the cemented wall, his dark brown beautiful eyes staring out.