Hello!

1/16/19

Dear Jimin's Friend,

    My name is Jung Hoseok who is still attending school. I am sorry for writing to you and I do have to apologize that this is my first time writing a letter to someone besides friends and relatives. But to break down who I am to you, I’m an 18 year old so there is nothing to be really worried about I believe although this is an abrupt thing to do. 

    You're probably wondering why I am writing to you and honestly, I would wonder the same as another person would question why someone would suddenly want to talk to you. You must know Park Jimin, right? He’s a friend of mine that has talked about you to me and I happened to think it would be a good way for me to meet you since you’re far from where him and I are. He talks about you often, but recently he hasn’t been saying much so I am slightly worried and wanted to just chat and get to know you better to try to help the both of you if that is alright. I'm sorry if this is weird and uncomfortable so I understand if you don’t want to write back to me or choose to ignore this letter. But if you do read this and understand the situation, I hope that we both can become friends!

     It seems immature of me and slightly rude to ask this, but, I was wondering what your name is? Sadly, my friend Jimin didn’t say your name other than address for lettering you and spoke about you without much of a name. And maybe to start things off lightly, do you like to do anything in particular? Any hobby or such? If you’re wondering if it’s okay to say this to me although I am a stranger to you, I’ll let you know mine. I’m actually into dancing. It’s part of my passion and a way to help cope with things or relieve stress whenever I need to or have time to.

     As much as I would like to write more so you know me better, I don't want to bombard you with so many things within one letter or to push you too much to open up. I don’t expect you to automatically, but when you feel comfortable. Hopefully this makes it to you, and until then.

-From,
      Jung Hoseok.