Apology

2/11/19
5:07PM

Jimin: Hoseok?....Are you there?
Jimin: Please answer me...
Jimin: It's important..nothing bad I swear..
Jimin: Just please read this...
(Read 5:19PM)

2/11/19
5:34PM

Jimin: Hoseok I want to say sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
Jimin: I want to apologise for saying that to you...
Jimin: I was just emotional and I didn't want you to get hurt and I just...I just let it out on you when I shouldn't have.
Hoseok: Yeah you screwed things up Jimin...

Jimin: Hoseok! Ah...I know and I didn't mean to.
Jimin: I want to make things up. Please? Could you give me another chance?
Hoseok: Why?...Give me one reason I should after what you said about Yoongi?
Jimin: I know I shouldn't have said that about him, and I want to make up with him too but I just....
Hoseok: Just what? Jimin. Just talk to him.
Jimin: Will he even listen to me? You don't know what happened between us...we argued and we fought with each other, verbally...but we both said hurtful things.
Hoseok: Maybe but it doesn't hurt to talk to him and fix what you both said.
Jimin: It may seem easy but its not.
Hoseok: Maybe but maybe also because you're making too much of a deal of it.

Hoseok: Jimin. Just go to him and make up, talk about it and try to fix it. Maybe then...

Typing....

Hoseok: Maybe then ill give you another chance.
Jimin: Really?!
Hoseok: Only if you talk to him and do it to make up, not because so I can give you a second chance.
Jimin: Hey! You know I'm not like that.
Hoseok: Haha yeah, but still.
Jimin: Alright. I promise I will.
Hoseok: Promisssssseeee???? 👏
Jimin: PrOmIsE ✋🙏
Hoseok: Good. Now go do it.
Jimin: Yah! I'm not that fast!
Hoseok: 😂
(Read 6:12PM)