Hi

1/19/19

Dear Hoseok,

I have received your letter and am grateful that you respect my choices whether or not to reply, or open up as much as anticipated. But at least you understand as well that this is the first time we communicate with each other. I am questionable however why Jimin, as you claim is your friend as well, has never mentioned you towards me. However, as long as we stay neutral and you are friend's with Jimin, then it won't hurt to talk with you.

Within you letter to me, you also wrote questions and shared an equal amount of information with me that is reasonable that I should return the favor. My name is Min Yoongi. Currently, I am finding possible options for colleges that I would be able to attend for my education. I am however 19 years old. Another question you asked me was of my own hobbies and likings,those being of music. I am not the best dancer and not as passionate as you informed me, but I do show interest in creating my own music along with being able to play the piano.

However, on a different note of our conversation, I'm confused. I understand that Jimin likes to talk about things from time to time or in general sometimes people, but he never really spoke about you. Are you possibly his new friend or such? I don't think I've heard your name said or perhaps you were mentioned but with a nickname?

I'm sorry if this comes off in any bad manner or such, but I'd appreciate it if you could possibly answer these questions whenever you're available. Lastly, I do want to mention and say for your own sake, but, are you entirely sure you have the right person to talk to? I understand that you're probably only wanting to communicate and get along for your own purpose, yet I doubt you would want to talk to a person like me. I don't want to scare you or instant put an image of myself to you, but understand that I'm not the best person to talk to recently. . . .

-From,

Min Yoongi