Talk To Me

2/9/19
Yoongi,

     Please talk to me...I'm sorry for what Jimin said, but I promise I won't do what he said, I won't leave you or stop talking to you. I know I may not know what happened between you and him, but you can tell me whenever you're ready to, I'm always here.
      If anything helps or if there's anything you want me to do, just tell me and Ill do just that to make you happy! I hope you're doing okay, I really do. But I guess this may be a touchy subject to talk about, so, why don't we change the topic?
      Yeahhh, I know I'm still writing letters when we've got each other's numbers now but eh. I like writing to you but we can text whenever okay? ^^. I don't have much going on in school and I'm getting my exam results soon. Speaking of school! Have you found a college yet? Hope it's a good one and that you'll like!
       I may be busy with work though soooo,I might have to text on those days if I can't send letters as usual. ^^; I might even send ya something too so expect something to come in the mail soon Yoongz! I'm also a bit curious about something....but I don't think you'll be up for it so Ill ask about it later on. Ive got to go and finish my homework. Ha, yeah, I was doing my homework over the weekened buuuut don't worry. I'm just getting a bit ahead since of work. Talk to you later!

-From,
       Your Sunshine Hobi