012: Stratagem 3/3

Start from the beginning

"Haru," I muttered and pulled her into an empty corner. "They just tricked you into letting them come over. Do you understand what's at risk if they do visit?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Kem. I'm sorry," she groaned into her palms. "Just make sure any evidence is in your room, and we'll have to make sure they don't go in there." 

"Those twins really are like little devils, huh?" I muttered and crossed my arms over my chest. I furrowed my eyebrows for a second. Hikaru and Kaoru approached us with triumphant looks on their faces. 

"So, Kemuri, Haruhi," the twins started. "When can we come over?" 

"You guys can come over whenever. The question you should be asking is will we let you in?" I answered. 

"Well, we know Haruhi would," Hikaru responded. 

"Yeah, she actually has manners," Kaoru added. The corners of my lips raised, and I let out a chuckle. Honey hugged his bunny close to his chest. 

"Why don't you want us to visit, Kemie-chan?" the third-year asked. I stared down at him for a second. 

"It's not that I don't like you guys... I just don't want people at my house or in my room," I answered. Hikaru and Kaoru hooked their arms with mine. 

"It won't be so bad, Kem," they spoke in unison. I rolled my eyes and pulled my arms away from their grasps. 

"Will it though?" I spoke softly enough, so they barely heard me. "You know what, fine. Just give either one of us a heads up before you show up," I gave in and sighed slightly. The brothers looked at me with a grin, and I rolled my eyes but smiled slightly anyway. 

☁☂☁

I sat down in front of the three guests. They all looked at me with soft smiles. "Hey, ladies. How are you all doing today?" I asked. I had no idea what I was supposed to say. The three took turns telling me about their day, so I sat there pretending to care with and occasionally nodding or saying a quick response. Once the three stopped talking, I spoke again. "Well, I'm glad you three seem to be fine. I would hate to see such beautiful ladies like yourselves to be in any sort of distress." 

We continued discussing random topics. I would occasionally say some flirty remarks in an attempt to flatter them. Every attempt was successful. I could really feel the inner Kuma in me making himself present. Of course, I stop myself from doing the small habits I usually did when I was Kuma. I felt the urge to either slump back or lean on the table in front of us but instead, I continued sitting up straight. 

I lifted the teacup up to my lips, took a small sip, then gently placed it down on the table. Chiyo, the brunette guest, ran her hand through the ends of her short brown hair before saying, "I really enjoyed spending time with you, Kemuri-Kun. You are going to continue hosting, right?" 

"That's so kind of you, Chiyo," I paused in the middle of my response and hummed softly, "And, yes, I do plan on staying a host." Something like a smirk appeared on my face, and I glanced down at the table in front of me. 

"You did so well, Kemuri!" Tamaki grinned widely. I nodded and pressed my lips into a thin line before smiling. 

"Thanks, Tamaki. I guess I still sort of have to get used to this. I felt sort of awkward," I admitted. The twins snorted and appeared on either side of me. 

"Yeah, you looked awkward," they agreed in unison. I rolled my eyes and shoved my hands into my pockets. They had an amused expression on their face. 

"Shut it, you carrot-headed twins," I replied. I rolled my eyes and turned away from them. Hikaru and Kaoru were still being cocky over how their trick worked. 

"Sure, Muri-Kun," the twins called back. I stopped walking away from them and turned back towards them with a disgusted expression. 

"Ew, don't call me that... ever again," I grimaced. Identical smirks spread across their faces.

Not even a minute later, the set of twins approached me again. "Hey, Muri-Kun. We have a question for you," Hikaru began.

"What is your sexuality?" I didn't bother looking at them. I kept my eyes on the screen of my phone and continued scrolling through my Instagram.

"Huh? Why?" I muttered back. My eyebrows furrowed for a second.

"Just answer the question," Kaoru groaned slightly. "Are you gay, bi, or straight?" I thought for a moment then answered.

"Yes," I spoke softly. The brothers stared at me with confused expressions. "Yes, I am either gay, bi, or straight." Hikaru and Kaoru rolled their eyes together in sync.

"But which one?" They asked again in unison. Haruhi leaned over the back of my chair and looked at me then at the twins with an amused smile.

"He's not going to tell you," she explained. "He never gives a direct answer when people ask him questions like this."

"Oh, yeah?" Kaoru asked. He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Do you know his sexuality?" Hikaru asked and mimicked his brother's actions.

"Of course, I do. He is my brother after all. I asked him not too long ago," Haruhi answered. I smirked softly before standing up and taking a few steps towards the twins.

"Why are you two so curious, huh?" I spoke slowly. I continued taking slow steps towards them until I stood right in front of them. "I mean... Unless you were interested in me and wanted me to be gay or bi, you wouldn't be so eager to find out, huh?"

The brothers began to step away from me. "Hey, wait a min-" I wrapped my arm around both of their waists and pulled them towards my chest. They both stopped speaking and let out a little gasp. Hikaru's left hand and Kaoru's right both rested on my shoulders while Kaoru's left hand and Hikaru's right hand rested against my chest. They were both so in sync it was a little scary.

"Hikaru," I muttered then turned to his brother and added, "Kaoru, stop asking." I unwrapped my arms from them and walked away. I discreetly glanced at them one more time. Kaoru stood there blinking a few times. A thick blush covered his face. Hikaru stood there with a confused face and watched his brother with curiosity. Kaoru's eyes shifted towards the floor for a second before his gaze met his brother's with a deeply flustered expression. 

Hahaha, that's adorable.

Wc 1613