Gray X Reader

🅱️ALENTINES DAY Y'ALL, THE DAY I CAN REMIND MYSELF IM STILL SINGLE 👏👏👏 SORRY THIS LATE FOR MOST OF Y'ALL BUT LIKE I DIDNT WANNA RUSH IT MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS.

Also a reminder requests aren't open please don't request.

Role:A solider in the deliverance that Gray likes to see smile.

2 DAYS UNTIL VALENTINES

"Hey Y/N I wanna ask you something. " Gray told me, she rolled my eyes. She knew he was a flirt but did she really have anything better to do at the moment? She always saw their relationship as friends and he thought of her of anything more, so she got used to his jokes at this point.

"Mhmm. " she answered him in an annoyed tone. Gray nervously laughed.

"Can you pretend to be my lover..? Just for a few days. I want to make Clair jealous you know! You're the only one I can trust with this job. " Gray explained, she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Make Tobin do it. " She told him, ' I laughed at my own joke. Aren't I funny? ' she thought to herself. She looked at him with a smirk and he just awkwardly laughed.

"Ewww... Tobins my best friend... I can't.. well anyways. " Gray said clearing his throat.  "You're.. attractive in your own right, your smile plenty cute, plus we been friends for a while so it'll be believable for Clair. She might even fall in love with me. " Gray gushed, she let a groan escape her lips.

"Sure, as long as we don't have to kiss or anything like that, I'd rather kiss horse dung before even getting near your lips. " she commented. Gray chuckled at her and put his hands behind his head.

"Oh really? Well I won't do a thing to you. Probably. " Gray teased.

"As if I'd let you in the first place. " She added on. Gray then told her about a plan where they would pretend to go on a date inside the village where Clair plans to visit with her brother. " Well I actually need to go sort out my weapons, so talk to you later." I said before he grabbed her wrist.

"You are coming tomorrow right? " Gray asked me, she turned back and gave him the 'are you serious face' with a grin.

"Of course, you're my friend. " she assured him as she shook off his grip and walked over inside a tent. Gray could feel his heart beat pretty quick.

"Hoo boy.. " Gray mumbled.

1 DAY UNTIL VALENTINES

The next day came quickly where Y/N dressed slightly nicer than usual. Instead of armor it was just a simple dress with shorts underneath. It was someone else's dress but it was the best Y/N could do. She waited a while in the town's square for Gray to finally show up.

"Hey there little lady, " he greeted me with a smirk. " miss me? " he asked.

"In your dreams lover boy. " she teased him giving him a playful punch. "Well let's go on this 'date' shall we? " She asked him.

"Hey! Clair's in the Bakery right now, I'm sure she's buying chocolate. You might be able to snag one if you remind her. "  Y/N told him with a grin.

Badump! Badump!

"Badump..? " Gray mumbled with the faintest blush on his face.

"What was that Gray? " Y/N questioned him, he stood there and admired her for a bit for drool to come out.

"Oh! Nothin' important, now let's hurry up! This handsome man needs to get his beautiful woman." Gray told her, wiping the drool off his face. 'I like Clair, right? I'm pretty sure I do. ' Gray thought to himself, but his heart couldn't stop when Y/N smiled. He's never considered Y/N as an option but now that he's her 'pretend date' he can't shake off his heart. He started paying attention to her face and her little smile. He brushed it off saying that it was only twice. They entered in the bakery and saw Clair and Clive looking at sweets. Once they heard the door they looked at the two walking in. Gray locked eyes with Clair and put his arm over Y/N, Clair rolled her eyes and went back to picking out sweets.