Innes X Reader

Requested by, @seaweedbird

(Extremely sorry if he breaks character at points, I've looked him up on wiki and read like 2 of his supports)

———————
F/C= favorite color
F/S= Favorite season
———————

Y/N was wandering around, there was nothing to do, no orbs, no attacks. Nothing. She was hoping to talk to one of the heroes, but they were all busy. Expect for one.

"Innes! Can we talk! " Y/N asked with excitement.

"About what? " Innes questioned,

"Anything, literally anything. " Y/N told him, first he was confused but he walked off. "W-Wait where are you going?! "

"You have nothing to talk about, I'm not needed. As the heir to Frelia I have things to do. " Innes states and continued to walk off until Y/N grabbed his sleeve.

"Like what? " she asked, Innes stood there for a second trying to think.

"I-I.. you don't need to know, you're just a commoner. " Innes replied and walked off with his pride.

"Ugh.. " Y/N mumbled, she went over to the mess hall to eat, if nothing else. No one else was there so she just grabbed a few small dishes and went over to sit down. "So bored.. " Y/N whined as she munched on her food. She heard footsteps and sprung right up. "Who's there? " She spoke, the person stood the person then walked out and revealed themselves. "Ahh.. Innes it's just you.. you scared me. " Y/N said and let out a sigh of relief.

"Is no one else aloud in here? " Innes scoffed. He proceeded to sit next to her and stare at the walls.

"Are you bored too? " Y/N asked him crossing her fingers behind her back.

"What is it to you? " Innes responded.

"If you're bored and I'm bored, we could do something together! " Y/N explained to the male. "Maybe like a game or something? " Y/N offered him.

"I just remembered I must go tra—"

Y/N grabbed his sleeve once again. "Haha.. if you think you can lie so easily you're mistaken. I have been stuck in boredom for way too long and it's driving me crazy. " Y/N demanded. "So at least hang out with me for 5 minutes. " Y/N commanded the archer.

"Fine.. " Innes replied sitting right back down. A bit imitated by the summoner next to him.

"So what's your favorite color?! " She asked him.

"what. "

"What's your favorite color! " she repeated.

"I don't have time for that kind of thing. " Innes said.

"Fine then, how about you ask me ANYTHING! " Y/N offered while doing jazz hands.

"Uhm, what is your favorite color? " Innes asked

"F/C! " she replied almost instantly.

"This is childish! I'm going to go now if you excuse me. " Innes told her and walked out, Y/N ran after him and pushed him down onto the ground, pinning him. "W-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?! " Innes yelled

"Oh! " Y/N squeaked and popped up but still on top of him. Innes got up and pushed her off of him, his face as red as a cherry, and so was Y/N's. "I-I'm Sorry.. I'll uhh go summon or something.. " Y/N lied, putting on her hood and rushing off.

"Gods.. " Innes mumbled as he stuffed his face into his hands. Once he let it all out he looked up and around him to make sure no one saw. "Thank the gods.. " Innes mumbled again, to only carry on with his day alongside with thoughts of the summoner.