Jakob X Reader

Requested by @Joske27 (the second one will be out in maybe a few days or less)

Y/N snuggled up to Jakob, it was a cold fall. Jakob turned over to face his wife, he smiled at her sleeping face that he adored. He planted a kiss on her cheek and tried to fall asleep. Before Jakob was just about to sleep Y/N wrapped her arms around him. Even though it upset him he was extremely happy. He fell asleep in her arms. The next morning Y/N woke up first. She realized what she did and tried to move away but Jakob pulled them back in his sleep.

"Oh Jakob, " Y/N giggled, she kissed his forehead. " I have to go, I have an army to lead my dear. " Y/N told her beloved. He grumbled and let her go. "Thank you, I promise I'll find a day to relax. " Y/N told him, she left to go check on the army. A few minutes later he fully woke up, even though he may hate the mornings he's up every day. He walked past some children of royals, reminding him that him and Y/N still have no children.

"Shiro you play dirty! " a little one exclaimed, he walked pass the children with a sour mood. Did he really want. A child to take up more of his time with Y/N. But he wouldn't mind if they were like Y/N. He did the duties of a butler and readied some tea and cake for Y/N. As he grabbed his finished product Y/N found him.

"There you are Jakob! " Y/N exclaimed, "Let me carry that, " Y/N said grabbing the tray right out of his hands. Jakob's smiled at his lovely wife, satisfied with the life he had. Once they got to their bedroom Y/N cleared her throat. "Jakob I want your opinion on something, it's been bothering me since we got married. " Y/N spoke.

"Anything dear, " Jakob replied, how bad can this question be?

"I was thinking.. maybe we could go to the outrealms, and you know.. have a kid of our own." Y/N suggested. Jakob spat out his tea.

"C-Children?! " Jakob repeated.

"We don't have to! It was just a silly question anyways, " Y/N babbled. If his lady wants something he will deliver. So a few days later Y/N and him were in the outrealms, with Y/N pregnant. "Oh I'm so happy Jakob! Thank you so much! " Y/N exclaimed hugging her husband, giving him a kiss.

"That's splendid, so when the child is born we'll be able to leave correct. " Jakob asked. Y/N looked at him with concern.

"I don't want to, but we must. I don't want a child to be born in such a war. " Y/N answered him, Jakob didn't mind but he did mind his wife's uneasiness. He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't fret love, I'm sure he'll be fine, if it makes you feel better I'll visit him often. " Jakob said.

"Thank you Jakob! You really are the best husband in the world! " Y/N exclaimed. With all the praise Jakob would forget all the promises of taking care of his child. He didn't exactly hate his son, his son was just troublesome. Once he was born Jakob took care of him for a few more weeks in the outrealms while his wife fought the war. Soon enough she came back, and what do you know, they made another, by then their first son, Dwyer was already about 9. He liked his 2nd son much more, he was more like his Mother, and had her smile and kindness. Once they left the outrealms it felt as if they joined the second the two left. Then the war was over. Nothing to do but sleep.

"God.. " Jakob sighed.

"Wait is it dear? " Y/N asked him.

"Just thinking about the kids. " Jakob answered.

"Oh.. what about them? " Y/N inquired.

"Now I feel bad for not being in their life as much as I should. Kana is a bit of a dunce, and Dwyer is. Well, Dwyer. " Jakob answered his wife again.

"Oh dear, don't worry about that at all. " Y/N told her husband. They sat there chatting away about whatever comes to mind.

Extra bit because never wrote angst before, I think.

Years and years passed, until the old couple grew gray and old. Y/N laying on her deathbed. She was simply too ill an old to live on. Jakob's wrinkled fingers touched hers. "Thank you Jakob.. my life has no regrets because of you.." Y/N mumbled her last words. Tears fell from Jakob's eyes. His old wrinkly nose stuffed up, watching his wife close her eyes. He felt as if the world was gone. He knew she would never be back but he wished she should be back. With the memory of Y/N he dedicated the last few years with his grandchildren, and his children. Thoughts of how Y/N would treat them.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on basICAlLy my first angst bit! Thanks beforehand!