Lukas X Shy!Reader

Art by tumblr user, krazehkai

Requested by, @TakumiPineappleXD

Spoilers if you somehow aren't done with Part 1 of Echoes.

Y/N headed to a shrine near Ram Village, where she thought her friend, Silque, was taken while they were traveling in search of Mycen. She only had but a sword with her, she was being cornered by bandits she didn't recognize, 'of course the bandits left after a month.. I'm so stupid.. now I will die and meet her soon, I pray they make this quick.. ' Y/N thought as she held a fine grip on her sword. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't need to see her own blood splatter. She waited a few more seconds hearing at least them ripping her clothes. But instead when she opened her eyes a man with red hair and red armor with a lance in his hands was in front of her,

"Are you okay now miss? " The man asked her, his voice was heavenly, she instantly was nervous.

"I-I am.. th-thank you.. " Y/N thanked him holding her sword still, the man looked behind him and she looked with him. Another group of people, looked about 5 others, 4 of them looked like villagers, the other one with an impressive aura surrounding him. "D-Did you lead these p-people? " She inquired, he shook his head,

"I'm only leading them to the deliverance, " He answered looking back over to the others who were fighting. " Please stay behind me, we will talk once we are done here. " The man commanded, she nodded and followed behind him while keeping her guard up, she had no reason to not trust this man and the others. If he wasn't trustworthy he would hold her captive while thinking the amount of coins she was worth, or just plainly stab her, ending her life. She saw as the man mercilessly killed anyone that posed a threat, it was how everyone lives now. She couldn't help but flinch when she heard a man scream in pain like that. Once the fight was over they all went to the green haired man with the impressive aura. She followed the red haired once as he was the only one she had talked to.

"Lukas who's that cutie? " A man asked, he looked younger than Lukas, 'So his name is Lukas, but dear mother please allow me not to talk to them.. ' Y/N thought to herself. 'I've done enough talking to day.. '

"She was being cornered from bandits, I couldn't watch her struggle like how she was. " Lukas informed the group, Two of the boys with dark hair and brown hair had shook my hand, the girl looked distant, the green haired one awkwardly tried to talk to me. The white haired pale male didn't speak.

"N-Nice to meet you I'm Y/N, I'm looking for a friend of mine named Silq— "

"Alm, we should hurry if we want to find the girl they have captive. " the girl told the green haired one, he nodded and led the rest further in the shrine, Lukas put his arm out before I could follow.

"Stay here, you could use some rest after fighting bandits by yourself, please wait outside the shrine. " Lukas commanded, she nodded her head, she didn't want to trouble him further. He was her hero at the moment. She sat there thinking about her situation. Lukas was quite handsome and had such a nice voice, she thought as she sat down in front of the shrine. She looked at her arm, it was bruised a bit from the bandits she fought before,

"Where should I go now... " Y/N mumbled to herself and looked at her sword. She doesn't exactly know how to use it like a mercenary, she just swings it as hard as she can. It works usually. She stared at the ground "I could join the deliverance, I have nothing better to do with my life." she added. Later on she heard footsteps, she took a peek over and saw Alm leading the other 5 people. She looked a bit further and saw Silque, "Oh thank the mother!  " Y/N exclaimed as she ran down the stairs to hug her friend.

"Ah, Y/N! How did you find me? " Silque asked,

"I followed those brigands here when they took you, luckily they're pretty loud. " Y/N answered her they let go and hugged each-other again. They finally let go for the last time, Y/N looked at Lukas and put her hand out,

"Th-Thank yo-you so much Sir! I would've di-died if it weren't for you! " Y/N thanked him once again, but her face was pretty red.

"No need, I was just helping someone in need. " Lukas responded,

"No r-really! In fact I'll join the d-deliverance to thank you! Silque will too! R-Right Silque!? " Y/N proclaimed, Silque laughed,

"I had already decided to join Sir Alm, but Sir Lukas, Y/N is quite shy most of the times, she doesn't speak her mind like this most of the time, so I know she's serious. " Silque added on to Y/N's offer, Y/N looked down as she was embarrassed, after a long amount of silence Lukas smiled.

"I don't see why she can't, any man or woman is aloud there, as long as you fight your hardest for all of Zofia. " Lukas told the two.

"S-So you'll let me?! "  Y/N asked putting her head up,

"Yes, the more the merrier. " Lukas answered the girl. Y/N gave him a genuine smile, then looked back at Silque.

Time skip to the castle after they defeat Slayde

Y/N was walking around the castle looking down at her feet, she didn't think that she would ever be in a castle before. Clair, a new acquaintance Y/N made, went over.

"Ah! Girl!  Pray do to tell you'll speak with me, " Clair asked her, Y/N lifted her head a bit,

"S-sure.. "  Y/N responded to the Blonde haired noble.

"I see you look at Sir Lukas quite a lot, do you fancy him? " Clair asked wearing a smirk on her face.

"I-I uhh.. " Y/N fumbled on her words, Clair put her hand on Y/N's shoulder,

"Oh don't worry! I was only teasing! But Sir Lukas does seem to save you from uncomfortable situations a lot, you must have felt something for him! " Clair stated, it was true. Y/N really does like Lukas a lot, but she's just too shy to speak about it with anyone. "Speak of the Devil! " Clair exclaimed when Lukas entered the room.

"Do you have something to talk to me about Clair? " Lukas asked getting in front of Y/N.

Clair she shook her head but pushed Y/N closer to him, " We were just talking about you, but I must go find my brother, toodles! " Clair said and went off to find her brother. Y/N's heart was thumping so much she was worried it would jump out any second.

" You really have bad luck when it comes to people, " Lukas stated, Y/N stayed silent. "Anyways, what did Clair ask you to make you so flustered? " Lukas asked, she looked at him and turned red. "Oh. " Lukas mumbled. He knew of her crush on him, he just kept it to himself though. She put her hand on her chest trying to stop the beating. Lukas smiled at her cute action, the two stared at each other until Lukas pecked her cheek, he already knew what was going to happen.

"W-What. " Y/N said,

Lukas grabbed her hand, " You like me right? " Lukas asked her, she nodded and looked at their feet. "Look up, " Lukas ordered. She was expecting him to kiss her so she closed her eyes and waited. A few seconds later she heard him chuckling, " I'll give you a kiss once you get over your fears, " Lukas said.

"That was e-embarrassing! You should've told me! " Y/N replied, they laughed together when they heard the door creek open, "S-Silque?! " Y/N quickly let go of Lukas's hand and laughed nervously. Before she could go leave and talk to her friend Lukas leaned in towards her ear,

"Do tell when you do want the kiss, " He whispered and left with a satisfied grin.