Leo X Short!Childish!Princess!Reader

Credit to tumblr user, sakurai-sanxiceland

Requested by!    @ThatGurlCanRead 

Leo in the Nohr library bored. All he could think about is his fiancé , Y/N. Thinking about how she would always find him, or look for him. The two were in an arranged marriage so Nohr could take over her kingdom without killing the people. The two never thought about it as arranged though, the two loved each other the moment they got to know each other.

"Leooo! " Y/N came zooming towards to blonde prince. She put down a child's fairy tale book. "Can I read this to you? " she asked, excited.

"Okay okay, " Leo chuckled and opened the book for her as he kissed her arm.

"Ah! " Y/N squeaked.

"What? " Leo said, narrowing his eyebrows.

"I-It just surprised me..but hey Leo can I ask you something? " she requested, her expression looked troubled. Leo held her wrist but moved it quickly. He nodded as she continued on, " Do you actually love me? I feel like you just think I'm so childish I won't understand! " she pouted. She looked like a young girl asking for candy.

"I do admit, I thought you were just a fool, but you're so much more than that, " Leo answered kissing her cheek. "Now let's read this book shall we? " He continued on giving her a faint smile.

A little after they read the book

"I need to go soon, " Leo told her as he closed the book.

"Why? " Y/N questioned. She was being extremely suspicious of Leo.

"Xander told me he needed me for something, " Leo replied. She raised her eyebrow. Leo then put the book away and left the library, Y/N rolled her eyes and hurried to "NOT" stalk Leo, but following him. In secret. He walked out of the castle and went over to the village.

"What...? " Y/N whispered to herself as she sneaked behind Leo. He walked over to a a shop, and walked in. "Seriously! How am I supposed get in there without being noticed?! Ugh! He's so unfair! " Y/N pouted and slumped onto the ground. She sat/waited on the ground for the young prince to leave the shop, suddenly she heard the door open. Instead it was some other customer. "ARE YOU SERIOUS! I BEEN WAITING AN HOUR NOW! " Y/N complained stomping her feet. Leo walked outside since he heard her. She quickly hid behind a tree, but her foot was in sight. Leo sighed and walked over to her as he stuffed something in his pocket.

"Y/N... what're you even doing? " Leo sighed, he rubbed the back of his neck and sighed once again.

"A-AH! LEO! I-I was just,, you know, hanging out! " Y/N spat out trying to make herself seem believable.

"Were you following me? "

"And if I was?! " she barked, Y/N turned around, her back facing him. He went around but she kept moving to the other side,

"C'mon Y/N just let me speak to you! " Leo growled.

"Nuh uh! " Y/N argued "It's not your business! " Leo grabbed Y/N's shoulder with a serious face.

"Y/N, your business is my business. You and me are one, got it? " Leo demanded.

"Then what do you do when I'm not with you? " Y/N asked him, she was going to break in tears.

"I think of you, plan of things to do, make things for you, everything I do is for you at this moment, I swear, and it's genuine. " Leo answered her, Y/N slammed her head on his chest.

"I'm so clingy and childish! " She admitted to him,

"So, flaws are needed to have beauty? " Leo commented, giving her a smile.

"Oh Leo! " Y/N said as she smashed her lips onto his.