Chrom X Reader

Slight spoilers?

Art is by the tumblr user of, amphany

Requested by myself,,
I also have a question for people reading this, why do people like X shy readers so much,, I don't get it. Is it the stuttering? Or is just everyone shy????

"Hey Chrom! Over here! " Y/N ordered the blue lord. He walked over to here and smiled.

"Again? " Chrom commented

"Yup! " Y/N responded.The two looked at each other and grinned. Once Y/N gave the signal to go, they were unbeatable, this is where they could show off to one eachother. "Thunder! " Y/N yelled out as Chrom ran over to the opponent and took the kill. "I hope your not tired Chrom! " Y/N teased the blue haired male.

"Certainly not! Are you? " Chrom asked with a smirk.

"I'm in top performance today! You better get out of the way when I attack! " Y/N stated as they ran to the next enemy. The two fought together with smiles.

"There they go again..." Tharja mumbled chewing her nails.

"Ya' sure they ain't just friends? " Donnel asked the girl.

"I planted that curse on Chrom, it should affect his behavior for a day or two a little after the battle... " Tharja cracked and proceeded to giggle to herself.

' I reckon she has a few screws loose..' Donnel thought to himself. As he followed Tharja.

"You took the last hit on purpose! " Chrom agrued.

"Nope! I'm just too good, if you ever want to catch up you can train with me starting tomorrow," Y/N exhorted she followed it with a yawn and continued, " Anyways, I'm tired, I'll see you tomorrow— Chrom?! " Y/N bellowed, as Chrom turned instantly red.

"Y-Y-Y/N!! " Chrom stuttered and backed up a few feet away from her, then fell on his behind.

"Chrom? Are you okay? You don't look so good? Did I scare you?! " Y/N questioned him, she bent down and put out a hand.

'Why is my heart beating so fast?! It feels like it's going to explode anytime! ' Chrom thought and ran as fast as he can to his personal tent.

"What did I do.." Y/N sighed.

With Chrom

"Oh thank the gods it stopped.. " Chrom whispered to himself while panting. ' I knew I liked Y/N but, gods... love can be hard..' the princeling laid flat on the ground stuffing his face in his pillow squealing like a little girl just thinking about Y/N.

Back to Y/N.

"I don't know Tharja, he just suddenly ran off, he looked pretty red. WAIT! " Y/N stopped herself. Tharja was plenty happy and kept listening.

"Mmh? " Tharja mumbled.

"WHAT IF CHROM REALIZED HE LOVES ME?! " Y/N said in a confident manner.

"Oh, Y/N, who wouldn't like you! " Tharja complemented.

"Ahh, Thanks..." Y/N mumbled and sat back down. Mirel walked over to the two girls and sat down with a book. "So Mirel, Do you think Chrom loves me? " Y/N asked.

"I say it is just your imagination after all those romance novels you have borrowed from me, to be fair Chrom right now should be focusing on the war and not his romantic optio—" Mirel commented before Y/N shushed her. Chrom walked in with Gaius, and then looked at Y/N.

'This damned heart wont stop beating! ' Chrom thought 'Stupid! Stupid heart! ' Chrom kept punching his chest.

"Chrom! " Y/N Yelled out for him. Chrom sprinted out of the hall and back into his tent to fantasize and fanboy about Y/N. "What kind of behavior is this..."

'And here I come as the shining knight in Something for my sweet! ' Tharja thought to herself. "Y/N~ Chrom is being a real jerk right now , right~? " Tharja alleged, as she massaged Y/N's shoulders.

"You don't need to do that... " Y/N responded. 'I am going to get the bottom of this..! " Y/N convinced herself and headed straight to Chrom's tent.

"She's just to cute hhhhHhhH " Chrom squealed like a little girl.

"Chrom?.........You Okay? " Y/N asked as she walked in, instantly Chrom pinned her down onto the grass. "CHROM? SNAP OUT OF IT! " Y/N yelled at him while trying to figure out if she wanted to let it happen or not. Chrom was embarrassed as hell. The two looked at each other and leaned in closer to each other while Chrom was slightly squealing.