![Regaurding Requests]!(Important)(Updates)

I did all the lemons, HahHahhAA, now I'll re address how to do requests and what you can do if certain things are not to your liking, also no more lemons for now.
CHECK THE DESCRIPTION FOR IF REQUESTS ARE OPEN
Normal requests
Commenting a requests, like for example "Alm X Reader "
Or "Modern! Alm X Reader" soulmate and etc are okay too.
I will mention you if you go into the comments and request unless you ask specifically not to be mentioned.

Detailed requests ;^)
Requests where you can go into the comments and say like where they are, another example is " Azura x Reader, in a beach setting".
It doesn't have to be the setting, it could be the focus of the story, or if it's not a romantic let's say, "Saber and Celica a father and daughter relationship please," would be a good example.
Or you can tell me little tidbits you want in the story, like they snuggle at the end, or in the middle Y/N gets a fatal wound, stuff like that.
I will mention you if you go into the comments and request unless you ask specifically not to be mentioned.

Shy requests.
This requests can be done in private messages on Wattpad. You can do detailed requests, or just normal requests there, but do tell me not to mention you.

And that's all I can say about requests, if you have any questions just ask in the comments or private messages.