LaslowXReader

This was originally a Jakob X Reader but then I added laslow( in and yes I remembered that I married him on my first save file of conquest, because he reminded me of a certain child unit.

"Milady I must heal your wounds!" Jakob commanded as the princess pouted

"I'm fine joker!It was an ambush they barely got me!"

"But milady we do not need you to be injured we must heal your wound!" He said as he grabbed her arms forcibly with his stern look, he usually only gives that to others and never Y/N.She nodded out of being flustered over Jakob basically trying to pin her."Now stay here as I go fetch a rod to heal you." He said as he headed over to Elise, she usually had a few to spare somewhere.So the Princess was sitting at the top of her private quarters.She spotted a familiar gray hair coming towards her quarters,she looked down and saw laslow waving at her with a smile,

"Hello Princess!How are you?"

"I'm doing just fine, but.." she sighed

"But what?" He said as he climbed the ladder up to sit next to her

"I hate how Jakob and everyone babies me!I can take care of myself!" She whined once again.He laughed at her statement,"Did I say something?"

"N-No princess it's just that your our general and a royal of nohr, so of course we're going to give you extra care, especially me~" he said as he kissed her hand.She moved her hand quickly away with a stern look.

"E-Excuse me?!"

"Oh did you not like that?" He asked

"No-- I mean yes!" She told him, he smirked at her response

"Oh really?"

"Anyways-- I must hurry to Jakob!"

"See you around princess!" He exclaimed as he left to Xander.'What AM I DOING?!!He's probably kissed every woman's hand in this nation what am I doing thinking he'd think this time be special?!I'm losing my mind because of this war..hahah...' she pulled her hair as she walked to the area Jakob headed.Little did she know a man in the bushes had been stalking her routine for weeks and was ready to shoot her in the head.She sat down sighing as laslow spotted and odd figure in the forest, he quickly yelled to the princess to get inside, confused but trusted laslow she ran into the room, the man who attempted to kill her rushed away before laslow could even get a good look at him.The princess peeked out and had a worried look on her face.

"It's fine princess, were you able to see what the figure looked like?"

"What figure?I saw nothing?" She replied

"Well stay alert more often I think more attempted assassinations will come tell your siblings and I'll tell lord Xander." He informed her, she went over to Elise's quarters to tell her as Laslow returned to Xander's side informing him about the assassin.Laslow was then wrapped up talking about his chat wth the Princess with her older brother and his lord.

"Haha.. Laslow what do you intend to do with my dear sister?" Xander smiled as he mentally threatened him.

"Nothing milord!I was just chatting with her!I swear!"

"Alright then, you can continue these 'chats' but if I hear or see anything at all I will punish you personally." Xander informed, Laslow took a deep gulp as he walked slowly away from his lord.Usually by now Y/N would be training but she was a bit afraid to go out herself, she knew about how many ninja's have been trained at Hoshido so there could be thousands ready to attack Nohr at any moment.Hoshido used to have protection but now that Queen Mikoto is gone so is the barrier.Nohr could also attack Hoshido at any given moment.

"Sigh.." the princesses was depressed but not suicidal more like just y'know, depressed.Everyone walked past her worried until laslow late at night saw her inside reading books half asleep.

"Princess?" He said as he was behind her,

"Hmmmm..?Lllaslow??" She said laughing a bit.

"Are you okay?You usually don't read books.."

"Oh noo, I'm just y'know tired" she reassured him, he patted her back and sat next to her,

"Princess you should go to sleep," he suggested

"B-But what if someone is killed--I have to stay up to protect everyone!!" She told him standing up in a heroic pose, he sighed at her,

"If you won't sleep I'll force you to, lord Xander would be worried if you don't sleep." He said as he grabbed her hand, "now c'mon we'll get to your quarters and I'll be near okay?", she nodded smiling as she almost collapsed "Y/N!".The most challenging part of getting Y/N to sleep is the ladders she basically could barely walk with out laslow holding her arm or her waist.So instead she said she could climb up, she started to climb and he was under her, he tried not to stare up so instead he looked forward until he felt something playing with his hair, he looked up and Y/N's foot was on his nose,"U-Um princess do you mind?" He asked as she giggled, she went up and almost fell asleep on her balcony.Instead Laslow Grabbed her and carried her to the bed as he was left outside and slept an hour after.He woke up with a angered Xander in his face looking like he was ready to kill, laslow smirked and said "O-Oh I remember a woman the other day said she needed help with s-something!Goodbye milord!" He stuttered out of panic and climbed down quickly onto the soft grass to the city.Xamder sighed and then saw a sleepy Y/N walk out.

"What's with all the commotion?" She yawned.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He groaned.

Before I sleep I owe you guys this shit skdjjdk here.