MaleCorrinXReader

Art by tumblr user, amphany (correct me if I'm wrong)

WARNING: this is a Lime so it does have Sexual themes

Requested by: @Akuma1387

Corrin after war was a big mess. He would always have his room messy, his hair was in a bigger mess than before, he still had no partner, but he was always alone thinking to himself. Sometimes he would talk to others but it was only every few days. On the other hand, Y/N, she finally got her life together and was quite beautiful after some fixes, like cutting her dead ends of her hair, or taking an actual bath! The two never talk but they would always stare from afar each other.Now to the present, Corrin was sitting on Nohr's balcony, staring at the moon in the dark sky.

"Prince Corrin, " Y/N said as she quietly opened the door.
"Hm? " Corrin turned around to see Y/N in a night gown, tight to her skin, showing her feminine figure, as well as some teasing. Making Corrin turn a little red. "Ha-Hah.."

"I needed to ask you something that I forgot to ask you this afternoon, my prince, " Y/N said slightly embarrassed. She sounded like Jakob or something, should she got on her knee? Or bow?!

"W-What is it? " Corrin asked her, he looked at her curves and couldn't turn his eyes at the moment.

"It's just that, " Y/N continued. "Ahem, Lord Xander asked me to tell you that you need to find a lover, he's worried Milord. " she informed him, she panicked frantically and bowed over and over again.

"Oh.. I see, well then. Y/N may I request something? " Corrin asked. Y/N puffed into a apple.

"What is it? "

"Well, I can't really find anyone I particularly like.. so could you be my l-lover? " Corrin requested, "B-But you don't have to do anything with me! It's just to make Xander stop worrying! I swear! " Corrin told her, the two young adults both out of their minds.

"Sure.." Y/N responded.

A few months later (To avoid this coming out late.)

Corrin has become more talkative since then, more happier and better than he was before. Even though it may had not be actual official relationship he loved Y/N. "Y/N! " Corrin called her out, knocking on the girls door.

"What would you want at this time at night? " she questioned him, she got out of her bed in the same robe.

"I have to tell you something. " Corrin told her, he was excited but also extremely afraid.

"Come in then! " Y/N answered him, he came in looking at her figure again. "So what is it? "

"I—well.. " he stumbled on his words, Y/N waited patiently for him to get it out. "Hahaha.. this is hard for me to say, I want— no I realized my true feelings for you.." Corrin told her, Y/N widened her eyes, she herself had become fond of the dragon prince. "I'm actually, truly in love with you, and I-I want to become more romantic with you." Corrin confessed. Y/N's heart skipped serval beats and she became a little sweaty.

"I-I too have the same feelings, Corrin." Y/N replied. The two held hands and looked into each other's eyes for a good minute. Corrin kissed Y/N first softly and gentle, but escalated quickly. He grabbed her by her waist and started to rub her thigh, making her moan.

"C-Corrin? " Y/N stuttered, he just smiled and kissed her. Y/N soon joined him, she threw her clothes onto the floor ready for the embrace the two were entering.

Chapter 50 of this! On my way to 100. There'll be a update chapter some time today by the way.