LukasXReader

Part 1 out of 3
You have NoO IdeA HOw ManY MOm lUKaS PHotoS I FoUNd.EXAMPLE

LUKAS ADOPTED 5KIDS WHILE IN RAM

She was a delicate flower,bright and beautiful.When the worst came to it he would rush to her side each time his armor was pretty heavy but did it stop him to get to her?Nope.He would must each inch of courage and strength he had just to make sure she wasn't injured a single bit.

"Y/N take this with you." He gave her mana herbs he found the other day,

"Wow um thanks Lukas, I really appreciate your help all the time!" She said

"I don't do much for you I wish I could do more..", he sighed about to leave towards the rest of the deliverance.

"Wait!" She yelled at him catching everyone's attention "ahhhaha.. I mean uhm I'm just gonna go over thereee" ,she excused herself and sat behind a blacksmiths house for a few minutes.

"YYY/NN?" A voice cried out

"IM OVEr HErE!" She responded

"Y/N oh thank the mother your here!"

"I was only here for a few minutes..no need to worry about me", she said getting up looking face to face with him.

"A few minutes?I swear it's been hours," he mumbled

"Well let's get back to the others, shall we?" She said patting the dirt off her clothes going to lukas's side.

Thump.Thump.Thump.

This ones short cause it's to see if anyone wants another part or somethin.But to me I see Lukas when he's in a relationship he'll be like real overprotective and clingy like REAl ClingY.

But to me I see Lukas when he's in a relationship he'll be like real overprotective and clingy like REAl ClingY

And here's a picture until next time I update.